[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
s7 edge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: s7 edge2.jpg (174 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
s7 edge2.jpg
174 KB, 1200x900
how are you supposed to even hold this piece of shit? it literally doesn't have bezels, your fingers and palm are just going to issue a thousand different inputs and fuck everything up.
>>
>>54581769
You have to add csse to fully eliminate the chance of error inputs and easier typing on edge because too thin bezels. Know this from experience.

Genius design samsung!
>>
>buying a touchjizz ever
>>
Never have I ever thought "I wish my phone screen curved around the edge."
>>
>>54581807
What a fucking meme. The whole reason I wanted the s7 edge was because it fit such a big screen in a small package.

Now you're telling me a case is mandatory?

fuck this shit im just [spoiler]gonna get an iphone 6s and call it a day[/spoiler]
>>
>>54581769
i have this problem a lot it really frustrates me about this phone
impossible to use in bed without constantly hitting the back button or having random inputs
>>
>>54581863
You don't have to do this with non edge variant. Also depends on your hands a bit. For me it was crapwreck experience and I will never buy edge phones by Samsung again. IPhone 6s+ and s7 non edge have okay battery life.
>>
>>54581992
Forgot to add that I am currently on iPhone 6s+ and the only thing I miss from Samsung is quick-charging
>>
>>54581992
problem with the s7 non edge is the battery seems to be shit

problem with the 6s+ is it has the same size screen as the s7 edge while being xbox heug

fucking applel needs to step up their hardware design
>>
>>54581769
>Getting a Samsung
>Expecting it no to be shit
wew
>>
File: 18l11nhqd25nhjpg.jpg (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
18l11nhqd25nhjpg.jpg
13 KB, 200x200
Jerk off into your hand. The sticky jizz will give you a better grip.
>>
>touchwizz
>>
it has bezels you rancid taint, they're just lower on the sides than the screen
>>
>>54585001
>Ouchwiz
>>
>>54581769
>>54581807
>>54581851
>>54581863
>>54581895
it has palm rejection on the edges you dumbfucks hurr
>>
>>54581769
It has a tiny lip around the edge of the phone that is easy to hook your fingers/palm around to hold the device securely and without touching the screen.
>>
>>54585271
Works like shit. They "adressed" this problem twice by updates.

>>54585289
Or you can get s7 without having a need to adjust grip all the time
>>
File: foregrip-2_2122_detail.jpg (14 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
foregrip-2_2122_detail.jpg
14 KB, 450x450
>>54581769
You buy the Samsung foregrip case of course!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.