[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The next Macbook Pro is expected to have the frame of a Macbook.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 14
File: MacBookDuel6TNW.jpg (323 KB, 1596x732) Image search: [Google]
MacBookDuel6TNW.jpg
323 KB, 1596x732
Be honest /g/
>>
If this implies they're going to ditch more ports and make you pay extra for a dongle, no thanks.

There was a time when I would've considered buying a MBP, but with the way Apple has been shitting the bed when it comes to practical design over the past few years, I've lost all interest.
>>
>>54580598
>buying Mac
Nope. I have a desktop
>>
>>54580598

I have a MacBook from last year. It is trash--the keyboard is miserable. If thinning the MBP means they'll use that keyboard, fail.
>>
>>54580598
I'm just going to make even more fun of Apple and their users.
>>
>>54583027
i tried it out in store and the keyboard is pretty much one step away from touch sensitive bullshit

the keys are so mushy and awful to type on
>>
Id rather buy a ripoff from these guys:http://ironsidecomputers.com/page.php?load=ironsideseries than a macbook
>>
>>54580598
Does this mean MacBook Pros are going to overheat even more now?
>>
>>54583096
Just water cool it bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DyUitTVWlw
>>
>"expected"
By whom?

I might get one. I have a 10-year-old Dell D620 that is comfy AF but even with a new battery will struggle to last more than 3.5 hours. I'm after something light with nice battery life. I could go for a Surface Book 2 if that is released soon.
>>
>>54583096
nah, they'll start only putting ULV i5 and i7s and Core M processors in them

or even worse they're finally going to start doing ARM in the Mac line
>>
Only if they remove the one port you get and replace the keyboard with a trackpad.
>>
>>54583123
What a waste of perfectly good water
>>
Roughly when is the new MBP coming out?
>>
>>54584021
Very likely to be announced at WWDC which runs June 13-17 so probably available by the end of June.
>>
>>54580598
>Macbook Pro
>frame of a Macbook
>>
it would be okay if they keep some ports, and give a little more travel to those keys.
>>
File: sage.jpg (151 KB, 681x596) Image search: [Google]
sage.jpg
151 KB, 681x596
>>54580598
Take your PajeetBook and fuck off.
>>
>>54583046
I like the keys :(
>>
File: INTERJECTS INTERNALLY.png (99 KB, 233x244) Image search: [Google]
INTERJECTS INTERNALLY.png
99 KB, 233x244
MFW a few years ago I was planning to get a MacBook Pro to replace its internal HD with an SSD and its DVD reader with an HDD.
I waited for the new version to come out, and they released that all-in-one bullshit where everything is soldered together and there was no DVD drive anymore.
It went from MacBook Pro to MacBook Air Plus.
>>
>>54587384
>pro is defined as noodling around wasting my time optimizing my rice effects
>>
>>54587384
Are you too poor to afford a superdrive and a thunderbolt display to hook it to?
>>
>>54587418
>pro is defined by throttling to 800mhz and heating up my dildo to 100*C before inserting it into my bf's anus while giving him a BJ
>>
>>54587384
They still sell the ones with the optical drive. On discount at most brick and mortar stores, and even refurbs straight from Apple.
>>
>>54583366
>or even worse they're finally going to start doing ARM in the Mac line
>even worse
How is ditching Intel 'worse' than anything?
If anything this would just be an improvement, and a positive aspect despite the shit frame and no ports.
>>
>>54585127
I don't like the action, but I find that I make far less mistakes on the Macbook than the Pro, simply because the keys aren't chiclet style anymore.
They went for rounded, depressed keys like the current thinkpads.
It would be nice if the new macbook pro had a style similar to the 2015 macbook, but retained its current thickness and a few USB type B connectors.
>>
>>54587463
not him, but how does this machine perform today?I mean the 13'' 2.5 i5 model
>>
>>54587418
Where did I imply that?

Also how would that be different on an Air, when the only difference, in this context, is the ability to replace the parts it came with with better (or different) ones?
Also you could add more ram as well.

>>54587439
>Just buy this lacking machine and then buy external shit to use it with. What are you, poor?
This is what applefags believe.

>>54587463
Nah, I prefer buying a non-obsolete computer from another manufacturer.
>>
>>54587491
Really quite good, as long as you put an SSD in it.
The screen is dated though, and looks incredibly pixelated compared to what I'm used to with ultra high res.
>>
>>54580598
I can't imagine that shit ever being 'pro' and by that I mean capable of more than facebook so no.
>>
>>54580740
>Apple has been shitting the bed when it comes to practical design over the past few years, I've lost all interest.

This.
>>
File: 1332407328153.jpg (303 KB, 997x1000) Image search: [Google]
1332407328153.jpg
303 KB, 997x1000
>>54580740
>past few years
>>
>>54580598
no
mind you, I only have this MBA for its battery life, and it's doing fine

>>54580740
anyone else remember how Apple used to have all the normally replaceable bits (battery, RAM, keyboard, etc) on their laptops, except you had to completely and utterly disassemble the machines to get to the HDD bay
>>
>>54580598
Let me guess, you heard this from a "friend".
Spoiler: There will be no more Macbook Pro, it was deprecated after they released the Macbook Pro Retina.
>>
>>54588211
Do you have a source? This would be interesting, especially if they came down in price.
>>
File: 1462569682862.jpg (83 KB, 874x737) Image search: [Google]
1462569682862.jpg
83 KB, 874x737
>>54580598
>pajeetbook
>>
then they should ditch the "pro" branding
>>
>>54587439
>computer lacks features
>blame the user for being too poor for not buying replacements for those features
Can I also buy a keyboard that isn't atrocious?
>>
>>54585127
that's because you are dumb and you like things that are shit
>>
>>54580598
>even considering buying any MemeBook

No.
>>
I have an unlimited computer budget at work so yeah I'll be buying a fully loaded one on release day.
>>
>>54588595
My guess is that's precisely what they're going to do.
The Macbook brand will seep upwards into the space previously occupied by the Pro, so they can charge a premium for the 13" MBP over the 13" Macbook
>>
>>54587994
How common is this?
>>
>>54589848
More common in America with their shitty plugs.
>>
My wife's son needs a new mac. Which one should I get him?
>>
>>54589971
A big black one with a gallon of lube.
>>
a fool and his money are soon to part ways
>>
>>54590001
hahah epic burn!
>>
>>54589848
Its not.
/g/ is full of people that make a shitstorm every time an apple logo appears
>>
File: image.png (528 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
image.png
528 KB, 620x412
>>54590144
This
>>
>>54590144
With good reason. Apple fucked technology up for us. Now all the manfactures realise they dont need a good product just good marketing.
>>
>>54590162
>>54590144
POO IN LOO PAJEET
>>
>>54590190
>Apple fucked technology up for us
do you not remember PMPs before the iPod? or smartphones before the iPhone?

do you think PC makers were right on the precipice of higher density displays were it not for the rMBP? or do you think that MS floundering for the subsequent 3 years signals that they had no clue what they were doing, to say nothing of hardware manufacturers?

i don't like apple, but they keep competitors on track. personal electronics are generally awful until apple provides a sort of guiding post for everyone to try and beat.

except for retarded, myopic fucktards for whom it's a lightning rod.
>>
>>54590248
>do you not remember PMPs before the iPod? or smartphones before the iPhone?
Yeah, they weren't dumbed down toddler shit for retards.

>do you think PC makers were right on the precipice of higher density displays were it not for the rMBP?
1920x1200 laptops were around while Macshit was stuck on 1152×768 trash.
>>
File: 1452976779972.jpg (2 MB, 1240x1754) Image search: [Google]
1452976779972.jpg
2 MB, 1240x1754
Honestly Apple makes the best CONSUMER products available. If you want tough, serviceable, BUSINESS machines than a old ThinkPad is best. I like Apple's old MacBook Pros, but they (and others) are transforming pro machines into ultrabooks for the masses. We have to realize that the mainstream tech market is growing very casual, very young, and hostile to traditional concepts like hardware repairability and the file manager. It's sad, but it won't get better. To paraphrase Jobs: People with "real" laptops in 5 years will be as common as truck drivers today. Only those who need them will have them.
>>
>>54587476
>switching from x86 to ARM on a computer marketed for work and portability is a good thing
I want /v/ to go and stay go
>>
>>54590248
>smartphones before the iPhone
palm treo veteran here: it was the best phone I've ever had bar none
>>
>>54580598

If it looked like a 12" Macbook, but benched and cost like a rMBP, you bet your ass I'd buy it.
>>
>>54590315
>Yeah, they weren't dumbed down toddler shit for retards.
your memory is faulty. they were awful and unusable.

and 1920x1200 displays are fucked for scaling. what's the base resolution for that? 960x600? you want 2:1 scaling so you don't need to worry about abortion-tier interpolation.

i understand your desperate wish to be a zealot, but get a grip on reality.
>>
>>54591350
>your memory is faulty. they were awful and unusable.

More like your brain is faulty and the only interface you can grasp is your toddlerOS single-panic-button babby toyPhone OS.
>>
>>54590701
Your nostalgia is getting the best of you. If you're not doing MUCH more with your smartphone today than you did with your Palm Treo, then it's because you're retarded. I had PDAs before smartphones took off too, and everything about it was a mess - mobile software was all absolute garbage, the operating systems were all terrible, every hardware feature you could think to point to was miserably inadequate.
>>
>>54591379
I could text, write emails, and even write essays in word mobile with windows mobile much better than any android or iphone can today

the only limiting factor in 2007 was internet and mobile cpu speed; things that would have gotten better without the iphone
>>
File: 5126FYP4KGL._SX355_.jpg (20 KB, 355x347) Image search: [Google]
5126FYP4KGL._SX355_.jpg
20 KB, 355x347
>>54591375
Which PMP do you think had a superior interface? in particular, which ones were offering the internal capacity that the first iPods had at that time?

i had the iomega hipzip when it first came out. it came out around the same time as the first iPod. people actually touted the hardware as pretty good, and it used these 40MB pocketzip disks and only had about 5 hours of battery life.

and the interface? pic related.

you keep bitching about how interfaces made shit more accessible to babies like you're upset that interfaces used to be edgier before they sold out. they're not an alternative music group and your hipster faggot tier whining isn't endearing you to anyone.
>>
>>54580598
Apple is pretty stupid about the whole thin meme but I honestly can't see them being this stupid. If this is true they would be cutting out a pretty sizable target market and at the end of the day they care more about their bottom line than anything else.
>>
>>54591400
how can you not write emails faster in android now than you could back then? swype-style keyboards provably enable speeds of up to 70-90 WPM.
>>
>>54591484
Actual physical keyboards that allow you to enter punctuation with function keys.
>>
File: creative-nomad-jukebox.jpg (48 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
creative-nomad-jukebox.jpg
48 KB, 400x399
>>54591458
>i'm a braindead mongoloid and the only thing that exists to me is what apel tells me exists

6GB. 1GB more than the iShit that came out over a year later.

Dedicated buttons for all major functions.

But keep defending your toddler toys because dedicated back and forward buttons give you panic attacks.
>>
>>54591458
Fun fact: The HipZip was the first Vorbis hardware player.
>>
>>54591513
there are two things here to address
1) it's hard for me to believe that you couldn't match speed with a modern keyboard, even with that issue hamstringing you, unless you never managed to get proficient with modern keyboards. i'm seeing people demonstrating ~120wpm with swype-style keyboards. even if you had to go back and add commas, semicolons, etc... all over the place, you would only really face a slowdown if you never learned where those keys are on the layout.

2) why were you writing (what sound like formal) essays on your phone? what culture do you live in that people don't cut you slack on imperfect punctuation? i live in academia and "sent from my phone" in the signature is accepted among everyone as blanket coverage for things like short, imperfectly (or un)punctuated messages.

this is all to say nothing of the generally much better screen & readability, and the other dimensions i brought up before (operating system, software, etc...).

i used a palm treo and a sony ericsson p900 (among other devices) back in the old days, and they were amazing devices for their time, but objectively a pain in the neck to use.

we all look back on these devices and tend to think nostalgically, and i would even accept the argument that this stuff was head and shoulders above/better than other tech in our lives, but it got SO much better in the 3 years from ~2007 to 2010 that digital devices from the previous 7 or 10 years look like crap.
>>
>>54590574
How is ARM worse for portability? Phones run on ARM.
>>
>>54591554

I remember that era of shit tier products.

Thank Allah that Apple came around to BTFO those shitty consumer electronics.
>>
>>54588026
Untrue. Not an applel fag but i own a 2007 plastic MacBook and the hdd/ram is very easily accessible behind a 3-screwed plate under the battery.
>>
>>54591554
not him, but
- the original iPod offered 5 and 10GB capacity
- looks like the iPod was smaller
- more buttons expose functionality but are not necessarily better. there's a whole field studying how people get tasks done. you should look into stuff like GOMS, the NASA TLX survey, and human-computer interaction in general. "buttons everywhere" sounds like something an engineer would do after getting frustrated trying to make his interface sensible.
- ad hominem makes you look weak. i'm not saying he's any better; just be the bigger man for once.
>>
>>54591554
the creative nomad was 12x12x3cm
the first generation iPod was ~10x6x2cm

you could've put two iPods together and it'd be roughly the size of the nomad. and like >>54591867 said you've decidedly used the smallest capacity iPod for your comparison, despite there being a larger-capacity version available at the same time.

did you choose the 5GB model to peg them on cost? if i went and looked at the retail price of a nomad am i going to find that it's roughly on par with the 5GB iPod but not the 10GB version?
>>
File: creative-nomad-jukebox.jpg (14 KB, 250x211) Image search: [Google]
creative-nomad-jukebox.jpg
14 KB, 250x211
>>54591867
10GB was far later.
>defending being a manlet

Smaller, 20GB+, video, file support, etc all MP3/PMP players all came before iShit that Applel copied and added in years later.
>>
>have to either get a Macbook or use Apple computer lab for upcoming 'mobile app development' course (Swift + Xcode)
What do I do, other than transfer to a different school?
>>
>>54591944
>if i went and looked at the retail price of a nomad am i going to find that it's roughly on par with the 5GB iPod but not the 10GB version?
You're going to find the 10GB didn't even exist until 20GB versions of other players already hit market.
>>
Xps 13 1800p master race
>>
>>54591944
never mind. i looked it up and the 10GB iPod was ~$500, on par with the 6GB NOMAD's $500. if there's another reason you would make an unfair comparison, i'm open to hearing it, but i'm not going to go looking for explanations anymore. occam's razor says you just didn't want to give the other side of the argument a fair shake, so grabbing the most *convenient* facts made more sense than being rigorous about fact-checking.
>>
>>54591975
Transfer to a different school.
>>
>>54591968
>10GB was far later.
The 5GB version showed up in stores in November. The 10GB version showed up in March. How long have you been alive that 4 months justifies "far later"?

and where did 20GB come from?
>>
>>54591998
Come on man, this is just a two-year community college thing to get done so I can transfer to a 4-year, and I'm almost done.
>>
>>54592003
sorry, meant 5 months.
>>
>>54592004
So you're saying that going to a community college doesn't bother you that much, but having to use an Apple product does?

I went to a community college before transferring to my undergrad and graduating. Being at a community college is definitely a bigger thing to be upset about than using an Apple product. Community colleges are where utter failures go to kill time and look like they're trying to improve themselves. You're basically floating around in a bowl full of turds.
>>
File: download (7).jpg (55 KB, 590x523) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
55 KB, 590x523
>>54591987
>occam's razor says you just didn't want to give the other side of the argument a fair shake, so grabbing the most *convenient* facts made more sense than being rigorous about fact-checking.

>just claims iShit was first with zero factual evidence
>red herrings to size differences
>tries to lie about size availability
>>
>>54580598
Not anymore thanks to the Surface Pro/Book.
Only way to make the Mac even a choice anymore is if they use Quad Core U chips on the 13" Retina.
>>
>>54592004
>>54592043
Is right, community college is where high school failures go. Just use the fucking lab, if you can't get your simple hello world shit done in under an hour in the lab, then just give up on programming and be an accountant or something.

Programmers are the new accountants anyway.
>>
>>54592043
I'm going to one because it's $15k a year cheaper than a local 4-year, it's letting me build up a 4.0 GPA on braindead work for scholarship money later on, and I've got an internship lined up with full-time work guaranteed afterward. I might be a failure for going to a community college, but I'm saving assloads of money for at least a couple of years.
>>
>>54592051
I'm definitely interested in hearing how you justify calling a 5 month difference substantial. Even with a manic, annual refresh cycle, 5 months still squarely puts them in the same generation. No place I'm seeing online separates them into different generations, and there doesn't seem to be any controversy about this except on this one thread with you in it.
>>
>>54583336
Get a T430 with a 9cell. I get about 8 hours of use and thats on windows. Linux is terribad when it comes to power management, at least in my experience so I get like 6 hours when I use my eOS partition. If you fiddle with Lenovo Power Manager, you can easily get 10 hours with it.
>>
>>54592093
No one here's taking you seriously anymore after all your attempts are defending Apple and lying in the face of fact to try and paint them as some pioneer or anything. All they do is copy and market. If you claim you care anything about fact you can look up the history of MP3 players since you were probably in diapers at the time and see for yourself how every feature and spec of the iPod is copied from players that came months if not years before it.
>>
>>54592092
In every community college course there are people that are basically vegetables, people that are trying but just can't do it, and people that think they have their shit together. You're clearly in the last group, but that group doesn't uniformly have their shit together. Most of them just talk about all their great plans and then a year later when you ask how things are going you hear about all the ways external factors prevented them from doing the thing they said they'd do.

I'm not saying you're one of those people, but you'll forgive me if I'm skeptical that a randomly selected 4chan user is actually among the ~5-10% of community college students who's going to transfer in 2 years and later actually succeed.
>>
>>54592133
Joke's on you, my CC became a 4 year institution partnering with the state universities while I was there and I got a BAS after the CC changed name to just C.
>>
>>54589762
That's pretty nice. Where do you work might I ask? Currently interning for a shit DBA job I hate and my "boss" also has a computer budget.
>>
>>54592129
if you think this is defending apple, you're more hyper-sensitive than I thought. I'm just balancing the zealotry in this thread with the reasonably measured argument that Apple brought something to the table that, frankly, a lot of these product categories needed. i don't think apple has done anything amazing, or ~revolutionized~ the universe or anything crazy like that. i'm just acknowledging that apple has made a series of contributions that had holistically a net positive effect on personal electronics.

i agree that there's all sorts of shit to hate about apple products and services, but the good outweighs the bad. when someone responds so violently, like you're responding, that it seems like you're having a fit about this carefully constrained point, it leads me to think that you're just a zealot, and that you'll have a tantrum about anything i say if it's not completely and unequivocally negative.
>>
>>54592158
I heard about a system like that happening in California. Nobody is going to take you seriously, I hope you know that.

Transfer and get a real degree from a UC (not Merced).
>>
File: 1463431614300.jpg (228 KB, 835x899) Image search: [Google]
1463431614300.jpg
228 KB, 835x899
>>54580598
ONE

INFINITE

LOO
>>
>>54592194
Fuck off ishill.
>>
>>54592215
this desu senpai
>>
>>54592210
see >>54590936
>>
>>54580598
Nope, the xps 13 is way superior.
>>
>>54592194
>reasonably measured argument that Apple brought something to the table

Low quality bait.
>>
>>54592225
see >>54591840
>>
>>54592226
This so much.
>>
>>54592215
>it seems like you're having a fit about this
i honestly hope at some point you can get emotionally far enough away from this shit that you can have a conversation about the impact that some product had on future products without having wild tantrums.
>>
File: 0.jpg (47 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
47 KB, 600x600
>>54580598
I'm fine still using my ThinkCentre M58 desktop from 2007. Why must everyone throw away perfectly good computers?
>>
>>54592133
I don't blame external factors on any of my failures, those were all me. The biggest problem before was that when I went to college before for engineering, I fucking hated it (went from own room to roommates, coursework was also an uninteresting slog, felt like High School 2.0), but so far I'm liking two things about at least getting started again through a community college: I don't have to go home to a dorm at the end of the day, and the instructors seem to give more of a shit. Luckily, once this shit is over, if I can hold onto the 4.0 GPA I've established, I can probably finish up my BS in Computer Science or something similar without paying a dime.
>>
>>54592235
The data doesn't even match up; surveys suggest apple is closer to 20% asian (which would be including indian).

If you brought an ounce of skepticism into reading that article, the first conclusion you would draw would be the right one: that the article is one of those feel-good horseshit articles for indians, just like buzzfeed articles that list "10 reasons that getting a degree in Women's Studies makes you better than everyone else".
>>
>>54592226
>try xps13
>webcam is aimed up my nose
nothx
>>
>>54592246
>gets BTFO in every way with objective fact
>has no argument
>im gonna spell everything right and use bigboy words so i look smart and try to hide my shilling

take his advice, fuck off shill
>>
>>54592272
>>using a webcam
Kill yourself.
>>
>>54592133

Idk about that guy, but I transfered to a Uni after 2 years at a cc and then went directly to Grad school after my Bachelors and got my Masters.

It's rare, but it happens.
>>
>>54592274
He's right. The ad hominem shit is not just tired, but kind of pathetic. If you need to go take a walk, just go do it. Come back when you're less crazed. Maybe in a few years.
>>
>>54592294
>It's rare, but it happens.
This is literally *exactly* the point I made in my post.

I also got out (albeit after several more years), graduated from my undergrad university, and went to grad school for a PhD program, but people *grossly* misinterpret anecdotes as indicative of how they'll do personally; most people (as in, the percentage born out by statistics) float around in community college for years making nothing of themselves.
>>
>>54592346
I just don't know how you fiddle-fuck around for years in a community college. Were you major hopping, or just doing poorly?
>>
>>54591459
Thinness of devices has nothing to do with memes. It just goes without saying that a reduced form displays quality of craftsmanship and engineering.
>>
>>54580598
I wish. But I cant jutify spending thousands on something I just take notes/do assignments with
>>
>>54592432
I'm assuming you're some new person in this thread and you've never been to community college. Most people go there because they weren't motivated in high school. I was the same. I major hopped for a while, but never really got interested enough in anything to stick with it. It took like 4 or 5 years before I figured out what I wanted to study and how to go about it. Once I sorted that out, everything more or less fell into place (or rather, I was suddenly willing to do the work necessary to make everything fall into place).

But in my time I saw so many people enter and later exit the cc system without making any advance toward anything. Even taking as many years as I did, I would still be considered one of the success stories (although admittedly getting into a really good PhD program makes that claim more compelling).
>>
No...I'm an adult so I do not purchase children's toys.
>>
>>54580598
What do you mean has the frame of a macbook? Why would the next one not have a fucking 1080?
>>
>>54592837
No, I'm the guy that was bitching about having to buy a Macbook for a CC class. I went from year of a 4-year, to now at a community college after being a NEET for two years. If anything, I'd like to get this shit done sooner so I can move on to a 4-year.
>>
Only if it has the same number of ports as the old one and does throttle
>>
>>54591975
Be happy they aren't forcing you to use windows
>>
>>54580598
Iff:
>better or equal battery life
>bigger or equal number of ports (INCLUDING HDMI, normal USB and SD slot)
>better or equal keyboard travel (not Macbook-tier shit)
Then I might buy it.
Otherwise I'll just get the previous model for less yuromonies.
>>
If I got a new macbook, how long would it last me?
>>
>>54580598
no. i have an thinkpad already
>>
>>54580598
>The next Macbook Pro is expected to have the frame of a Macbook.
What's this supposed to mean?
>>
Not if they ditch Magsafe
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.