[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone tell me where would I start off to get into hacking?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (696 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
696 KB, 1920x1080
Can anyone tell me where would I start off to get into hacking? Ip tracking, ddosing, shutting down a site, changing my ip. What kind of code will I need to learn. Want to eventually learn the more advanced side.
>>
install gentoo
>>
install gentoo
>>
gentoo must be installed
>>
install nmap
>>
Install gentoo
>>
PLEASE LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HACKING AND PIRATING
>>
>>54577905

you can be a script kiddy or wat you want to call it and just get exploits from others and download some pre made script/application that will hack for you.

OR

you can take some years of your life and get a proper computer engineering / science degree make sure you take cryptography courses whenever you can, and become a real hacker. all this silly questions you ask will be answered by then.

OR

install gento
>>
install build-essentials
>>
You talk so much about programming, but you cant talk about hacking because you cant actually do anything. I run a hacked network of computers that I programmed to click on googles ads in my secret website. I even write my own viruses to make people get hacked into my network. I work at home and have a bunch of screens showing me what people on my network are doing on their screens. I can even set it so that i can see the code of their computers. can you guys do any of that? I dont think so. I bet you dont know where all the websites real hackers hang out are either? if you name them, I just might tell them that marshviperX sent you.
>>
>>54578040
# save as hacker.py and run it
for each in "gentoo":
print("install " + each + " gentoo") * 666
>>
>>54577915
>install gentoo
>>54578033
>>54578033
kek
>>
install gentoo
put on matrix hacking glassss
ctrl alt t
"ping google.com"
hacked
>>
File: howto-hack-nsa.webm (856 KB, 964x580) Image search: [Google]
howto-hack-nsa.webm
856 KB, 964x580
>>
https://ghostbin.com/paste/x7zwk
>>
>>54577905

Networking. Just all of networking and some coding eventually alot of coding but start with networking and maybe how databases work.
>>
>install gentoo
>put on matrix hacking glassss
>ctrl alt t
>"top"
>hacked
>>
>>54578789
U shud use htop, the 'h' stands for "hacker"
>>
>>54578752
No hints about anonymous connection points. No discussion about which clothes buy and how (security camera). No word about how you must hack Russian or Chinese computers to attack western world and the opposite.

Good guide but lack the most important information.
>>
If you want to dive straight into it without experience chances are you'll suck. Then again 95% of 'hackers' are complete idiots who barely know how to use their scripts and tools, 4% can read and modify their code, and the remaining 1% can write their own tools and discover exploits independently.
>>
I want to become a programmer
>>
>>54578828

Start with python and apply it in your life. I started making scripts that basically did my job making up reports.

Then I spent the time I freed up learning C. Python can call and run C so I just kept making bigger python programs and moving the computation into C once it was built because python is slow when it is forced to do work. Also tip the standard library is already in C so if you can do what you want with the library (not making your own) youll be fast already.
>>
>>54579021
Any good resources
>>
Genmap Ntoo.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.