[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stallman is a fascist https://medium.com/@omarh/the-probl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1450659832892s.jpg (10 KB, 250x221) Image search: [Google]
1450659832892s.jpg
10 KB, 250x221
Stallman is a fascist

https://medium.com/@omarh/the-problem-with-gnu-5941ba869be2
>>
>memedium
>>
>Taking this to it’s logical conclusion, any one who is truly devoted to software privacy laws should read all of the source code

> don’t care, man. Let Don Draper have access to my entire personal file. If it means that he learns I want to see Soylent ads more than I want to see pregnancy medication ads, I’d actually prefer Don Draper to have access to my entire personal file.
> just don’t want to spend 3 hours looking up what broke my Wi-Fi drivers this time. Can you give me the right to listen to my Kendrick Lamar album in Apple Music without interjecting all of the time?

>Arch linux
need i say more?
>>
>>54574430
The writers are retarded but the platform is easy to use
>>54574470
Okay just because you disagree with my personal taste doesn't mean my argument is wrong
>>
>>54574486
Are you Omar m8?
You have literally swallowed the blue pill.
Your entire argument is "wahh i use this un-necessarily complicated meme distro which doesn't work. i want a mac"
btw you can have a compressed ram thing im pretty sure its called zram and it existed well before apple ever did.

Also, if you actually watched Mad Men, Don despised marketing data and firmly believed that you didn't have to know all this shit about other people to sell products to them.

also also, Medium is a shitty and meme level writing platform as most writing platforms are.
>>
I'm seeing this argument a lot.

X is inconvenient to me, therefore anyone who X's is a fascist.

Millennials pls stop
>>
File: flat.jpg (126 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
flat.jpg
126 KB, 900x900
>>54574521
and frankly if you are autismal enough to rm-rf if a single non-free binary in on your system then why are you using a non-free writing platform and posting on a non-free image board? RMS would disapprove m8

take your meme shit and get out of muh /g/
go shitpost on hacker news and get the attention you desire.
>>
>>54574521
His attempts at justifying the progressive line on race and gender were laughably hamfisted. (Along with being poorly performed.)

Bluepilled is exactly right.
>>
>>54574551
But RMS is autismal enough. I didn't say free software was bad. I said the view that stallman had in which ALL software has to be free software is bad. I'm not that autismal anymore. Now I'm autismal about convenience. I've never used an OS that just werks like OS X. The blue pill tastes nice
>>
>>54574521
Mavericks came out in 2013. zram was merged into the linux kernel in 2014. Btfo
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.