[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make it so that it's basically impossible to find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: download (8).jpg (4 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
4 KB, 300x168
How do I make it so that it's basically impossible to find me online?
>>
>>54572924
irc

Virtually untraceable
>>
File: saywhat3.png (124 KB, 600x440) Image search: [Google]
saywhat3.png
124 KB, 600x440
dont have any accounts linked to your name?
>>
>>54572924
You're really pissing me off.
>>
>>54572924
Never go online.
>>
>>54572960
u mad faget
>>
disconnect your internet.
>>
File: 1463027226530.jpg (27 KB, 647x451) Image search: [Google]
1463027226530.jpg
27 KB, 647x451
>>54572924
Don't worry, employers will never find you
>>
I don't think it's possible to be 100% anonymous, but there's probably plenty you could do to help your chances. I'd start off by not using Windows. Probably wanna want to use TOR over a VPN that you pay with using bitcoins you purchase from somebody IRL using cash. Might also want to look into changing your DNS server from your ISPs to something non-identifying. If you want to be really safe always use public wifi wearing a hoodie and sunglasses at starbucks or some shit. If you get coffee then pay using cash.
>>
>>54572924
Live the rest of your life underground completely disconnected from everything.
>>
>>54573065
Mind you it's probably safer trying to blend in with a crowd. If you go to great lengths to protect your identity then you're probably just painting a target on yourself as somebody with something to hide.
>>
>>54572960
stfu
>>
If you can completely cut out your ISP you can become more invisible online. Really the only thing they could see would be your mac address.

How do you go about providing your own internet /g/?
>>
>>54573142
RACHEL-PI
>>
Change your name to Mohammed and never use the internet.
>>
Go and buy a prepaid card with some prepaid data on it, then go to the flea market and buy a phone and a laptop.
Connect to the laptop to the internet via that phone.
Total anonymity.
FBI is on it's way.
>>
>>54573109
Make me,faggot.
>>
Steal internet from your neighbours wifi
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.