[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What mail provider are you /g/entoomen using? >Showing the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
What mail provider are you /g/entoomen using?
>Showing the botnet your emails
Why aren't you using based cock.li?
>>
>>54571432
>cock.li
into the trash
>>
>>54571468
what the fuck did you just say, you doublenigger
>>
>>54571468
Using botnet mail
>>
File: anime pepe.jpg (103 KB, 775x719) Image search: [Google]
anime pepe.jpg
103 KB, 775x719
bumb
>>
cockli is for niggers and faggots.
>>
>>54571691
nigge.rs is for cocks and faggots
>>
>>54571432
maybe because i might want to give my email to someone irl and i don't want to look like a fucking aspie
>>
using cock.li seems like having a swastika on your bag. you can claim it's unrelated and innocuous, but nobody has enough to gain from knowing you, and a lot to lose from being seen associating with you if you do this kind of shit.

encrypt your messages and ask people to do the same if they're going to send you anything sensitive. if all google sees is garbage, what does it matter that they're hosting it?
>>
File: canfield.jpg (593 KB, 3600x1796) Image search: [Google]
canfield.jpg
593 KB, 3600x1796
>>54571432
>>
>>54571764
He has firemail.cc
>>
>>54571432
I use Thunderbird with a few add-ons as a gmail client.
>>
I run my own on a VPS
>>
I use my own domain with zoho. It works nicely.

Outlook.com recycles accounts and has a shitty android app. Gmail has limited addresses available and forced social media on me. Those problems are now over.
>>
>>54571691
and horsefuckers
>>
>>54571432
>Why aren't you using based cock.li?

I don't really trust it so much with all the constant seizures desu, also outgoing mail is spam-filtered by nearly everything
>>
>>54571432
Hi Vincent
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.