[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time Travel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Time traveling is possible!
For real , guys!
At least up to 1995.
>>
Off yourself.
>>
>>54569455
cool, how?
>>
>>>/x/ then kill yourself
>>
>>54569466
You first, shitlord.
>>
>>54569455
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p5ILY-1Qk
>>
whats can be happen if i go to past and kill myself??
>>
File: camera-time-traveler.jpg (136 KB, 1000x567) Image search: [Google]
camera-time-traveler.jpg
136 KB, 1000x567
http://www.snopes.com/mike-tyson-time-traveler/

OP IS A FAGGOT
>>
>>54569611
Not one of those looks like the one in the video.
>>
>>54569455
Looks like a camcorder at a weird angle
>>
>>54569455
GET REAL YOU FUCKING NEWFAGS
IT IS A POLAROID CAMERA.
They have been around since the 1970's
>>
>>54569671
you are retarded
>>
>>54569829
y-you too
>>
>>54569829
Actually he is right and you're the faggot.
>>
File: 1461654784623.png (102 KB, 640x316) Image search: [Google]
1461654784623.png
102 KB, 640x316
>>54569455
If time travel is possible and we assume that time travellers are not allowed to reveal themselves since otherwise we can assume that someone already would (with clear evidence to prove it), THEN
if this is a time traveller then time travellers would already have time travelled and removed this time traveller from that point in time so we would never have seen this movie/picture
>>
>>54570290
Not really because this way they can make it seem like it's just a bunch of conspiracy theorists making a big fuss about a camera that "may" just be a camera from that time that looks similar to a smartphone from the future.
All the while the guys at the future will be laughing at how stupid the people that don't believe in time travel are.
>>
>>54571498
why would future cameras be as bulky and unwieldy as our current smartphone cameras?
>>
>>54571537
Because it has way more features.
It's a communication, media, personal assistant, teleporter, and mind control device.
How do you think Tyson won that fight so easily?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.