[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The last thing you bought is now running Arch. How fucked are you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1437677587602.jpg (33 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1437677587602.jpg
33 KB, 720x480
The last thing you bought is now running Arch.
How fucked are you?
>>
Deo-spray can't run
>>
>>54565370
how can a solar panel run arch
>>
Great, now I can expect my memory card to blackscreen without warning
>>
>>54565370
T420 chinkpad.

Works okay but can't suspend/hibernate due to 4.5 kernel.
>>
Can Doritos run Arch?
>>
>>54565560
Arch users run on doritos so it's a possibility
>>
I wonder what I can do with an i5 6700k that runs arch natively.

I wonder which core its I stalled on..
>>
File: 1462628414909.png (306 KB, 500x504) Image search: [Google]
1462628414909.png
306 KB, 500x504
>>54565560
>>54565604
>>
>>54565370
sub sandwich

a little worried
>>
There are two types of people basically.
One type is productive, those people just want an OS that DOESN'T GET IN THE WAY and let's you work. These people usually use Ubuntu, OS X, Windows, ,...

Then you have people who want to USE the operating system itself, and enjoy updating, compiling, "optimizing USE flags", etc. and lose time to get 1% improvement (if at all), these people are not functional and tend to be unemployed and/or useless.

I'm not saying it's always the case, but in my experience, it tends to be the case.
>>
>>54565370
A pizza, well fuck.
>>
A dragon dildo; I've got arch in my anus and I feel fine.
>>
>>54565370
I don't want to type into a console to play Starfox 64
>>
>>54565731
You're pretty retarded if you think it's that black and white. Some employed and very successful people tinker with their OS's a little bit. It doesn't have to be a lifestyle and can just be a hobby.
>>
>>54565370
I brought a cuck laptop and it is indeed running Arch. Works fine for my homeserver
>>
My Chink headphones are running arch? Great I'll never be able to use them since they're so un-stable.
>>
>>54565370
Wheel spanner. Might actually make a nice case.
>>
>>54565604
Underrated post
>>
>a can of AXE

yup, that's right!
>>
>>54565370
CDs cannot run Arch.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.