[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
My computer became very slow a few days ago it used to be very fast any idea on what's wrong with it? i was barley able to post this
>>
Hello this is Microsoft Certified Technician My name is Sam. We have detected a problem with your windows operating system.
>>
run malwarebytes you idiot
>>
>>54565131
>>>/wsr/
Fuck off
>>
>>54565162
no need to be rude you cunt
>>
>>54565162
>implying my computer runs well enough to download and open it
redtard
>>
>>54565131
CCleaner.
>Analize and Clean
then
>Registry, Scan for Issues, Fix all

If that doesn't make things better then uninstall some stuff and remove apps from startup.
>>
Alright i ran malwarebytes it detected 37 threats and i removed them it seems to be working good not but i'm not sure. you think that was it guys?
>>
Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of shit with down syndrome.
>>
>>54565131
same thing happened to me once. your hard drive has a bad segment.
>>
>>54565131
I bet you forgot to install Gentoo.
>>
>>54566404
underaged b&
>>
>>54565131
Pajeet will phone you at the earliest time.
>>
>>54565131
You're the worst kind of cancer. Get bit by faggot and die of aids.

Fucker.
>>
>>54566783
why the aggression? i'v never done anything to you. you don't even know me
>>
>>54565131
install gentoo
>>
>>54566987
le epic may may XD
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.