[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point of this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160515_143416.jpg (2 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160515_143416.jpg
2 MB, 3024x4032
What's the point of this
>>
>>54564636
It's your hand. Use it to pull the trigger and kys
>>
whats the point of your existence OP?
>>
What the fuck is your problem?
>>
Lol is that your weiner?
>>
File: D0P75Ns.jpg (83 KB, 800x475) Image search: [Google]
D0P75Ns.jpg
83 KB, 800x475
This but for USB
>>
>>54564636
why are asians allowed to post here
>>
it's the modern ouroboros
>>
>>54564636
Jesus christ what is wrong with your thumb?
>>
>>54564729
>adaptors upside-down

Enjoy your electrical bottle neck
>>
>>54564739
Pajeets have more poo genes than Asian genes inside of them.
>>
I boot from a live USB routinely and a 6 inch extension saves alot of strain and wear on the drive. Previously, I would bump my laptop against something or set the laptop down wrong and the USB drive would bend and eventually break.

I know smaller USB drives exist, but I need a drive with a hardware write protection switch, so a standard sized USB is my only option.
>>
>>54564801
Dont be an idiot
>>
>>54564878
What does that mean?
>>
>>54564947
Basically you are fucking retarded.o
>>
>>54564801
Enjoy your down syndrome, retard.
>>
>>54564636
An extension you fucking retarded fuck
>>
I use one so I can access the usb port on the back of my mounted tv.

I also have a computer with no usb ports on the front panel so I use another one to reroute a usb for convenience.

And I use a third one on a set of usb solar panels to prevent my quality cables from cooking under the heat of the panels
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.