[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rooting phones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: rooting.jpg (4 KB, 301x167) Image search: [Google]
rooting.jpg
4 KB, 301x167
whats it the best way to root a android phone
>>
Buy a Nexus or Moto E/G so you can just build your own AOSP and directly flash it to the device with fastboot.
>>
I got a vodafone smart ultra 6 and I've tried king root kingo root and I root both on desktop and android. I got USB debugging on and i dont know what directly flash is and fastboot may u explain please
>>
>>>/sqt/
>>
what
>>
>>54562149
Took me 3 seconds to find this
http://www.sadroid.com/root-vodafone-smart-ultra-6-5-minutes/

Look your phone up on XDA developers forum
>>
>>54562077

Different per phone anon. There are hurdles before you even start to root sometimes if the providor is a shit about it.

Best thing is to go to http://forum.xda-developers.com/ and learn about your phone each one gets a forum.
>>
>>54562077
Install something like TWRP and then flash a custom recovery that is rooted.
>>
Not sure about best way, but easiest would be to install cm I think.
>>
>>54562077
>root a android phone
>root

LOL wtf drugs are you on? hahahahaha what do you mean "root" hehehehe I bet you mean send a text message.
Jeez kids these days and their fucking stupid COOLANGUAGE
>>
use chinese apk that roots it with one click if you don't mind it sending all your data to ching chongs, worked for me
>>
>>54562379
I'm pretty sure he's talking about getting superuser permissions.
Stop posting your crap.
>>
>>54562632
You're a fucking retard
>>
>>54562077
if you dont know how to root (e.g. you can't google and follow simple instructions) then you probably shouldn't be messing around with this anyway
>>
shove it up your ass
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.