[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disappointing revenue growth at LinkedIn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: linked-in-nyse-e1305829691879.jpg (51 KB, 520x317) Image search: [Google]
linked-in-nyse-e1305829691879.jpg
51 KB, 520x317
Enjoy getting all your data sold to spammers as LinkedIn gets more and more desperate for cash flow, LinkedIn cucks.
>>
Sorry, I'm not some filthy normalfag.
>>
>>54561369
>using cuckedin
>>
>>54561369
Why you want to use it? What benefits it give you?
>>
>>54563055
It signals to your potential employers that you're a good goy.
>>
>>54563280
You still need to send resume and do tests. It is like only purpose of this shit is to measure with penises with how much tech you know or in what company you work.
>>
Most people use LinkedIn because they have to. That's why there's no retention. Most stop using it and there's nothing good about how they do business.
>>
>>54563603
Who? Except for HR dummies.
>>
>>54561369
I got an offer (+80% of my salary) and got hired after updating my Linkedin profile.

It's far less terrible than Facebook or Google+ and is actually useful sometimes
>>
>>54563738
If Facebook decided to add more career related features they could crush LinkedIn overnight.

I don't think anyone at LinkedIn is looking at that or if they do they're burrying their heads in sand.
>>
>>54561383
>being a neet cuck
lmao, enjoy eating shit for the rest of your life
>>
I use linkedin in hopes if im googled that my page is seen. Ive never entertained any of the many many recruiters there, though.
>>
>>54564299

put on a shit eating grin and try. ive upped my income 60% by playing their game. not hard at all. just a profile update and being cordial on the phone.
>>
>>54563839
I know how to cook, I probably eat much better than you do for 1/5th the price. Enjoy your tendies.
>>
If you delete your profile do they still keep your data and share it with third parties?
>>
Recruiters and hr love it and they run the world so it's not going away
>>
oh is this that shit I keep getting random invites for from retarded students at my school?
>>
>>54561369
Who the fuck uses this crap anyways?
Not even HR uses it anymore, the only people i find on there are my uni teachers who just wanna show off their cv penis.
>>
>>54561369
Facebook will buy it just watch.

The ultimate goal of the Jews is to have everyone digitally tracked and cataloged with all previous friendships and employment history logged stored forever.

And all that data may or may not be under your control.

Algorithms will build profiles on you and send the info to employers were another program will decide if you get a job or not or how much much stamps to allocate to your EBT account.
>>
It's a website that no one visits regularly and the only service they offer is giving your personal information to random strangers. They also browse your contacts and spam your friends with invites to their service. Why does anyone even use this dumb shit?
>>
File: 3risbcx.jpg (77 KB, 666x499) Image search: [Google]
3risbcx.jpg
77 KB, 666x499
>Why would anyone use LinkedIn?
Business-centered social networking.

When you start making a name for yourself, you might have 100+ contacts with whom you have symbiotic relationships for references. You don't want to talk to them even on a monthly basis, but you want to profit from having worked with them and vice versa.

That is why.
>>
>>54565965
If you use linkedin and live on food stamps, you're doing it wrong.
>>
File: 1463164672063.jpg (167 KB, 1437x908) Image search: [Google]
1463164672063.jpg
167 KB, 1437x908
>>
I'll never forgive linkedin for what they did to Pulse. Probably one of the best and most useful apps ever created that had absolutely nothing to do with what linkedin was intended to do. They shit all over, and there is still no good replacement. Fuck them, I hope it dies a horrible death.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.