[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a new mobile phone. Pick one for me. http://www.straw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: samsung_mobile_reuters_336.jpg (83 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
samsung_mobile_reuters_336.jpg
83 KB, 800x600
I need a new mobile phone. Pick one for me.
http://www.strawpoll.me/10214140
>>
>>54551481
You said to state in the thread but all I wanted to say was, "Fuck off phone baby"! Don't walk off a fucking cliff tricking yourself into thinking you need a computer in your pocket. They are socially cancer when I see them in public. Get a normal cellphone, punk!
>>
>>54551481
Make your own fucking decisions you weak faggot.
>>
>>54551481
You really are pathetic. Do you even get laid by a beautiful ass? I would like to whip the shit out of you...fucking pussy.
>>
>>54551481
I would really love to smash any new phone you purchased right before your eyes. That's how you make me fucking feel.
>>
are you really too cheap to do professional market insight dr. goldenberg
>>
>>54553062
>>54553179
>>54553257
ahahahahahahaha assblasted neckbeards

If you tried to smash my phone I'd fucking stab you in the gut.
>>
>>54551481
htc 10 mane. still have my HTC M8, best phone i've ever had by a large margin(despite shit cammera).
and the HTC 10 seems to be a worthy succesor, with competitive cammera.
my only complaint is that they fell for the QHD meme, 1080p is the standard and the best DPI in screens around 5"-6"
>>
Get the g5. Modules are the best meme.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.