[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is there no replacement for this sorry excuse of an app?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Messenger.png (81 KB, 2000x2018) Image search: [Google]
Messenger.png
81 KB, 2000x2018
Why is there no replacement for this sorry excuse of an app?
>>
>>54549830
Can't you use any XMPP client with facebook?
>>
>>54549898
not anymore
>>
>>54549830
This app is fucking stupid
>>
>>54550244
wonder why they got rid, was it just to force people into using the messenger app?
>>
>>54550269
Probably, yeah. The usual excuse is that XMPP doesn't support all of their fancy new features. There's actually a plugin for pidgin that supports the new facebook protocol, it even shows images and stickers. (You cannot send any, obviously).
>>
>>54550312
stopped using facebook about a year ago and shit like this makes me glad I did
>>
>>54549830
Telegram
Signal

The only reason to use WhatsBook is, all your friends are using it.

The easy part is switching to something better. The hard part is getting them to switch with you.
>>
>>54550385
can somebody explain to me why normies always flock to the worst possible option of a software or hardware?
>>
>>54550464
they assume the most used thing is the best
>>
>>54550385
>Telegram

That looks amazing, shame I won't get anyone to use it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.