[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>download latest GoT episode with VPN activated >Mac crashes,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
>download latest GoT episode with VPN activated
>Mac crashes, reboots
>starts torrent app, uploads shit for 8 seconds without VPN activated before I force quit it
>I'm in Germany

I'm fucked, aren't I?
>>
>>54549418
>Mac
You're on the wrong board, Hans.
>>>/lgbt/ might be more up your alley
>>
You sure you don't have the botnet version of transmission?
>>
>crashes
What is this the stone age
>>
>>54549418
>I'm fucked, aren't I?
Yes. Expect an extortionist letter in your mail in a couple of months.
>>
>>54549468
Yeah, thanks though.

I fucked up with literally the most tracked torrent in the world right now. I'm so fucked. Hope it won't be more than a thousand euro.

>>54549481
I don't know. I just set up a cleans system a month ago, that's why it automatically opened the closed apps. Didn't change the settings after the clean install.

>>54549501
What's the going rate for an episode of GoT?
>>
File: 1316375514094.jpg (184 KB, 1116x672) Image search: [Google]
1316375514094.jpg
184 KB, 1116x672
If you bought a mac, I am pretty sure you enjoy it by now.
>>
>>54549418
>>Mac
Found your problem.
>>
How exactly do these lawyers log the IPs of people who upload? Can they see the IPs of people uploading at the moment and they just log these or do they connect to other seeders like anyone else? Because in this case I might still have a chance that I only connected to other pirates and no lawyers.

Does anyone know how that works exactly?
>>
>>54549872
Unless the lawyers have express permission to host the file ;•)
I'm pretty sure you can see the list of IP addys quite easily
>>
>>54549418
you fucked up your infosec
with a mac you don't deserve liberty anyway josef
>>
>>54549418
>>Mac
Found your problem.
>>
>>54549923
That's true. Ah well, guess I can only wait and start saving now.
>>
>>54549418
stop shitting in your pants nothing will happen
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.