[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>macs are cheap overpriced shit what a joke. apple macs are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: macbook.jpg (128 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
macbook.jpg
128 KB, 2048x1365
>macs are cheap overpriced shit

what a joke. apple macs are supreme in quality and stability. the most intelligent, informed choice you can make for all your computing needs. solid. dependable. unshakable. for the realization of dreams, the reaching of higher plateaus, mac is there, ready and willing to take on the day's tasks, prepared to get it done. brilliant machines for the go-getters, the high-achievers, the practical, level-headed elite. certain people on /g/ maintain an ill-informed vitriol towards these ingenious, immaculate products because all they've ever known is trash. and when they see something so streamlined, so effortlessly sleek and impeccably functional, they don't want to believe it. they plug their ears in shame and spout garbage-rhetoric that they heard from the last intensely-envious child, because they know nothing, they possess no marketable skills or interesting hobbies. they're ensnared in distraction, propping-up their worthless sh*t-systems. it's best to ignore them, and let them come to the realization, on their own, that their crap-lives are ultimately hollow and unfulfilling.
>>
>>54545968
What a great AppleĀ® advertisement.
>>
>>54545968
I like macs, i have one, but that butterfly keyboard in your post pic IS shit.

I live in fear that they'll put in on the macbook pro.
>>
>>54545968
trying way too hard.
>>
>>54545996
>>54546027
you're full of shit, guy. shit and inexperience. you're talking out of your ass. out of your ill-informed dirty asshole. typical regurgitated thoughtless hivemind comment. buying into the bullshit just because you hear it repeated over and over. probably never even fuckin experienced the immaculate perfection that is a mac. just spouting the shit you hear from other know-nothing degenerate faggots who use their ugly partially-functioning PCs to illegally download mkultra mind-control hollywood crap-tainment. some shit series from hbo. some weeabitch failureface cuntfart-cartoon. laughing at your worthless-dumbfuck opinion.
>>
>>54545968
The fuck do you know about my needs ?
>>
>>54545968
>apple macs are supreme in quality and stability
the rest of your opinion is instantly discarded
>>
>>54545968
macs aren't really overpriced, if you compare them to windows laptops with similar specs and form factor they're about the same
that being said, i'll never buy one because thinkpads are much more durable and versatile. also mac os x doesn't matter to me because i'd install linux anyways
also can i just say that the keyboard in the picture is so weird and unsatisfying to type on
>>
>>54545968
>>54546027
>>54546053
>>54546075
>>54546117

Do people just not capitalize sentences any more?
>>
>>54546213
Of all the shit posts in this thread, yours was the shittiest.

Nice work.
>>
>>54546342
>Capitalizes sentences

At least he got his point across.
>>
>>54546461
A challenger appears.
>>
>>54545968
Can you mark your threads as paid advertisement at the top/subject?
>>
1/10 Ifixit
yeah no not even in my dream
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.