[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smartwatch thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
What's a good smartwatch in the $300 ballpark, /g/?

Is the Moto360 any good?
>>
File: 1456616931245.jpg (26 KB, 300x419) Image search: [Google]
1456616931245.jpg
26 KB, 300x419
>>54544817
>Smartwatch
Time to go back to >>>/r/eddit, OP
>>
>>54545043

You're the one whining about people liking what you don't like.
>>
I wouldn't spend so much on a smart watch, they're still maturing, maybe in another 3 years?
Would have smart watch specific processors, longer than 2-3 day battery lives and some more discrete uses.
Right now for that budget I will either go with a moto 360 2nd gen, the new LG watch or the Huawei smartwatch, which looks and works amazing but I've read really bad things about their customer service and non existent support.
>>
I love my Garmin Fenix 3 HR Shapphire
>>
>>54544817
Every smart watch besides the pebble really didnt feel like a watch with there battery life. I hope they keep improving but Ill stick t my pebble time if I want notifications on my wrist.
>>
The Pebble Time/Pebble Original is the only one worth getting. All of them have no use beyond notification, but the Pebble is the only one with decent battery life. It's not at pretty and the processor is actually kind of slow in comparison to the latest OS they have running on it, but it's still your best option.

Once the Moto gets 4-5 day battery life, I'll be in the market to buy one, because they're sexy and fast. Beyond that, I'm sticking with the Pebble Time I have now.
>>
>>54544817
>checkered shirt
>San Francisco wallpaper

Says a lot about Android watch wearers
>>
Went from the moto360 v1 to the huawei watch, huge difference in performance and quality.

I hear the v2 is nice, but still hated that flat tire look. I get compliments on it all the time.
>>
>they made the new camera of the Moto's shaped like their fucking watch
>>
I use a 1st gen moto 360, I disabled all the fitness apps so they wouldn't waste battery with their heart rate checks, and I end my 9 hour work day with 70% battery. When I first got it in September i had a problem with it freezing then burning through the battery life, but it seems to be gone for months now, thanks to some patches since then.

I'm really pleased with it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.