[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /elitebook/ here i love this laptop, i need to give it a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
who /elitebook/ here

i love this laptop, i need to give it a bath tho cuz it's a bit dirty and sticky
>>
>tfw still has wondows sticker
>>
>>54544687
windows gets the job done fine for me

blissful ignorance, that kind of thing

i'm also not a programmer
>>
My brother has one
>>
How much $$
>>
>>54544833
i paid around $320 for it
>>
I hate that style of arrow keys. Who the hell needs left and right more than they would need up and down? Especially with all the infinite scroll bullshit on websites these days.
>>
>>54544653
Elitebook 8440p here
pretty comfy desu senpai

240 euros in second hand
>>
>>54545512
Who the hell needs arrow keys when you have HJKL?
>>
>>54544653
I have the same Elitebook

Easily my favorite laptop for the price @ $225
>>
>>54544653
a friend of mine has one, it's cool
i got a shitty G62 that is still alive after 6 years, i'll remove some plastic off it for better cooling and turn it into a homeserver once i get some money to buy an elitebook
>>
I had a 8470p, it was alright.

I'm waiting for the ZBook 17 G3 to have Pascal Mobile grapics, and then I'll be set for both home and work for the next 4 years.
>>
wait until the hinge on the monitor snaps off.
>>
>>54549768
Why would it if you're not a retard who doesn't know how to take care of his shit?
>>
File: IMG_20160514_175758.jpg (2 MB, 3006x4269) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160514_175758.jpg
2 MB, 3006x4269
>>54544653
8460p running plebuntu ayylmao
>>
>>54550327
WE GET IT YOU VAPE
>>
>>54544687
...you can take it off?

I have a memepad x220 and I learned to live with it, scratching won't do shit.
>>
>>54550327
Nice
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.