[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://vimeo.com/165850016 @ 39:11 Why is linux so shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
https://vimeo.com/165850016 @ 39:11

Why is linux so shit?
>>
My god does this guy sound gay and retarded.
>>
Diversity meme and SJW bullshit even infected those kind of conferences, how sad
>>
- open source is mostly designed by devs for devs, he has a point there

- this has to do with lack of monetary incentive to make products for the average user, not with "colonialism", "white supremacy" or whatever the fuck. The Debian project leader is a Tunisian Muslim.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-14_12-46-45.png (107 KB, 912x589) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-14_12-46-45.png
107 KB, 912x589
this guy's "projects"
>>
>>54542547
>linux
>terminal with C:\
>>
>>54542547
I just installed win7 on a friends pc..
no ethernet drivers
no wifi drivers
640x480 resolution :S

why is windows so shit
>>
>>54545718
As much as i love linux this is bullshit; windows comes with basic display, Ethernet and wifi drivers on all editions. I'm guessing either something wrong with the hardware caused windows to boot to safe mode w/o networking or you're a lying faggot making shit up.
>>
>>54545776
obviously doesn't work in the IT industry
>>
>>54545776
I don't even want to start throwing arguments why Linux is better or why Windowz is better. There is just this aura around windows that I dislike, all that enterprise shit and so on. Seems bloated to me. Linux is open source, you don't get any of the bullshit there that you don't want. There is no god watching your every move, you are alone and if you fuck up then well, the pc tells you fuck you.

god bless GNU linux
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.