[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AMD going 'Mainstream'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1310429820535.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1310429820535.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
Can the AMD fanboys here admit that they are atleast a bit buttflustered that more and more leaks suggest that Polaris will be 'mainstream' offering 390x performance at a low pricepoint.

This basically means that AMD won't have an answer for the 1080 and most importantly, no answer for the 1070. With the 970 being the most used card on steam, we can see that, that segment of the market is where the dough is at and Nvidia has it covered, the 1070 will be the perfect successor to it. 980ti performance, with lower power draw and for much cheaper.

inb4
>muh vega

Vega isn't an answer to the 1070 or 1080, it will compete with the 1080ti

>muh dx 12

So far we have about 3 games in which AMD actualy performed better on dx12 and they were all games that were made with the help of AMD themselves. Dx12 is a huge piece of shit anyway and Vulkan is where its truly at. As we already saw here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peExSnNa-QQ

Pascal runs it beautifully

So what memes do AMDrones have left to battle Nvidia supremacy for the remainder of the year?
>>
No one cares lol
>>
FUCK THERE IS A TRILLION THREADS ABOUT THE SAME SHIT EVERY FUCKING PIECE OF FUCK DAY SHIT PISS ASS

CUNTBOYPISSSHITANUSSTRETCHCUM
>>
>>54542304
>This basically means that AMD won't have an answer for the 1080 and most importantly, no answer for the 1070.
Their answer will be Vega in Q4 this year
>>
>>54542371
Are you dense?

Do you also consider the fury x an answer to the 970?
>>
>>54542332
Is that why there are 5 threads like this?
Seems to me alot of people care
>>
>>54542304
kys
>>
>>54542452
I'll just point out that kys is associated with the following of a strange youtuber, this strange youtuber even speaks as if puberty skipped him
>>
AMD consumers must be incredibly butthurt that 3.5GB sells literally truckloads more than literally anything AMD makes.
>>
>>54542881
not the consumers you stupid loyalist piece of shit but the company must be buttblasted
>>
>>54542304

>Dx12 is a huge piece of shit anyway and Vulkan is where its truly at.

Wait what? AMD came with Mantle
Nvidia faboys:
> LOL MANTLE IS SHIT, DX IS BEST

Vulkan comes
> LOL DX IS SHIT MANTLE IS SHIT, VULKAN IS BEST.

One of the reasons I'm not buying Nvidia cards.

I love the 980Ti by design and power etc... but fuck the fucking cuntards like you who think Nvidia is ALL.
>>
>>54542304
mama polaris was always mid-range mainstream.

vega is high end and yes it can be an answer to anything they want, it's not a fucking single graphics card model. they can scale and tier them accordingly you fucking retard
>>
>>54544181
assmad amdoofus detected
>>
>>54542304
Reminder to sage and hide Nvidia vs AMD shill threads.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.