[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I own a domain and some dude in China says that I could be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 298x169) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 298x169
So I own a domain and some dude in China says that I could be involved with a cyber squatting case because another company is trying to register that domain. I already own it through go daddy so what do they want?
>>
>>54540181
>I already own it through go daddy
ahahaha no, go daddy owns all your domains that's how they work
>>
>>54540181
>So I own a domain and some dude in China says that I could be involved with a cyber squatting

"some dude in China" is trying to scam you.
I don't know what you were expecting.

Troll him until he figures you out, post results to 4chan.
>>
>>54540200

I paid 3 grand for this domain and filed a trademark. Will not reply to a stupid email claiming that I may be involved with a high profile cyber squatting case because of the company that can't be found on Google is trying to register my domain.
>>
>>54540209
Tell him to poo in the loo.
>>
>>54540220
this desu
>>
>>54540209
>I paid 3 grand for this domain
jesus fucking christ

you registered google.com?
>>
scamalam
>>
>>54540181
You're fucking retarded for even posting this here instead of immediately realizing it's a scam.
>>
Plot twist: OP owns steam.com
>>
Whats the domain? Come on, it sounds cool.
>>
You paid three g's for a domain and you reckon some genuine source from China is telling the truth about what they claim via email or whatever.

Get off your Apple product and do me a favour
>>
>stopped read at China
It's a scam.
>>
4chan.org is the domain btw
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.