[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What advantage would the S7 have over the 6S other than "hur
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 970x545
What advantage would the S7 have over the 6S other than "hur dur iPhones are for normies"? My upgrade is this month and I don't know which one to pick
>>
>>54536058
The camera, basically.

They're both good cameras, but the S7 has some amazingly fast autofocus.

Shame about Touchwiz
>>
since apps essentially do the same thing, and the hardware really matters not (HURR DURR MUCH EXYNOS HURR MUH DUAL CORE).
I don't know anyone that sits at their desk and jerks off to benchmarks.

I have a 6S and I like it. if I had an S7 I'd like it too.
>>
The fact that you can use it as a flash drive
>>
>>54536084

I do know that the camera on the 6s is pretty good, but that just means that the better s7 camera is really good. Of course dedicated picture-taking should be limited to a slr, but I can only speak for the iphone camera.

My buddy has the note 4 and the slow motion on it is garbage compared to the iphone's
>>
>>54536058
SD cards / external storage for s7.
>>
Better battery, sd card, android and what everyone else has been saying, camera
>>
>>54536084
>>54536138
>>54536197

These nerds are right. I'd rather just drag and drop misc, movies, and pictures rather than deal with iTunes.

Iphones camera will get btfo by Samsung every time, and the battery is only going to improve.
>>
Jailbroken iPhone +
iFile +
iExplorer +
Bridge +
Safari Downloader
----------------------
"What's iTunes?"
>>
>>54536155

iPhone camera is better than Samsung because it uses Sony glass
>>
>>54536058
>"hur dur iPhones are for normies"

How about hur dur I to fucking dumb to make up my own mind about buying something I'll ask /g/. The same /g/ where every one should be using linux, casio watches, thinkpad laptops and chinkpads.

How about growing a pair and finding out the pros and cons yourself and buying what suits you.
>>
>>54536304
>drag and drop

You can download directly to a samsung device whatever you want ya know
>>
>>54536729
Tell me how
>>
>>54536737
Flud, I can never be bothered taking my SD card out, I'm becoming seriously lazy now that I don't even have to get up off the couch
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.