[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the real TECHNOLOGY of the 21st century. Not consume
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
This is the real TECHNOLOGY of the 21st century. Not consumeristic bullshit. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/14/science/synthetic-human-genome.html?_r=0
>>
For a moment i read it as human gnome
>>
This thread won't go past 30 posts.
>>
>secret meeting
It's not really secret if NY Times knows about it.
>>
cool story bro
>>
oh boy more thrilling journalism from the NYT
what a time to be alive
somebody mail me a rope pls
>>
>Scientists hold secret meeting
is this a fucking scifi novel?
>>
>>54533310

They obviously have to keep it hidden from the SJW's
>>
Sheldon is well on his way to reaching his singularity point.
>>
File: images.jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17 KB, 225x225
>"heheheh! With the power of our diabolical genome generator, no one will stop us. Think of it. An army of loyal, genetic abominations at our command. Gentlemen, fellow scientists. The world is ours! "
>>
If it's secret how do they know it's going to be hold?
>>
File: ed9[1].jpg (36 KB, 500x636) Image search: [Google]
ed9[1].jpg
36 KB, 500x636
>>54533351
Wouldn't want diseases being cured or anything.
>>
>>54533492
You posted the wrong image for that kind of message.

people who currently have autism can't be cured, but we can prevent more people from getting it.
>>
>>54533047
>that font rendering
Yeah, 21st century it is.
>>
>>54533492
>not using person first language
can't even be a proper SJW can she?
>>
>>54533549
Yes, and it starts with getting rid of unnecessary vaccinations.
>>
>>54533549
>people who currently have autism can't be cured
Full-blown autism is having improperly developed, and that's incurable.

Most of the autism spectrum is having developmental delays.
That can lead to improper development, but it's also fixable (usually trivially).
>>
Have you downloaded your Human Genome copy from torrents, anon? https://btdigg.org/search?info_hash=9274909b7c041d3a257b9a0d3df99edfb0d2668e&q=human%20genome
>>
File: 1383984367196.png (9 KB, 235x236) Image search: [Google]
1383984367196.png
9 KB, 235x236
>>54533987
>>
there is already /sci/ for this kind of stuff. /g/ is for linux, desktop threads consumer electronics.
>>
>>54533492
i'm high functioning and i want a cure.
although if it would interfere with my intellect i'm not sure I'd go through with it.
>>
>>54533492
>>54534646
It'd be nice to function normal in social situations and be able to read other's expressions.
I have learned to deal with it as I grew up, but sometimes it's still difficult to tell jokes from seriousness which leads to strange situations sometimes.
>>
>>54534218
Nice try.

Minor cases are workable, worse cases are not.
>>
>>54533047
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWLzzUE67pc
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.