[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
prove to me that Jobs didn't just fake his death, gain back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: aaaa.png (490 KB, 902x688) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.png
490 KB, 902x688
prove to me that Jobs didn't just fake his death, gain back the weight and do facial reconstructive surgery to look like this guy so he could keep running Apple as a massive faggot..... PRO-TIP: you can't.
>>
He died of cancer you faggot, that is terrible. Let him RIP.
>>
>>54526265
He died of an easily treatable kind of cancer, because he was a retard and took herbal remedies instead of shit that works.
>>
>>54526179
Who is this faggot?
>>
I could see Venom Jobs as a real thing
>>
>>54527503
Can I get "Cook" for 500 points?
>>
>>54527476
>he wanted to die fast instead of having a slow painful death with many peaks and Relapses, each one worse than the last.
It's like trying to quit drugs, except any amount of willpower is useless. I've seen it.
>>
>>54527476
>easily treatable kind of cancer
>pancreatic cancer
Pick one
>>
Steve would not have let the watch release in the state it did. Therefore it can't be Steve.
>>
>>54527592

If he wanted a quick and euphoric death he would have ODd on morphine

If he wanted to do shit before he died he would have taken real treatment

The only reason for him taking herbal remedies was mental illness
>>
>>54528028
His type of pancreatic cancer WAS easily curable. He just decided to trust alternative medicine instead. Which, of course, didn't work.
>>
>>54527551
This electronic device is going to change everything.
>>
>>54530984
What is Surface Phone?
>>
>>54526265
>let him RIP
Show some respect, he was a faggot not a fucking beyblade
>>
>>54530361
Stupid is as stupid does.
>>
>>54526179
what the fuck is apple doing in china?
they can't compete with the chink knockoffs
>>
>>54530361

Think different.™
>>
>>54527592

We're al going to die a slow painful death with many peaks and relapses, each one worse than the last.
>>
>>54532767
I think you missed that this time, they invested in the chink knockoff
>>
I think that Uber's ceo looks like Ian Murdock.

You know what's funny I keep thinking that the Gates have done this surgery as well. Especially after the Zika thing. Bill Gates keeps looking more Russian and Melinda keeps looking more like their competitor's mother. Lmao.

Steve is still alive somewhere. Didn't he believe in transcendentalism?
>>
>>54531136
Underrated
>>
>>54527476
he was probably a dead man walking already since the day they diagnosed him cause pancreatic cancer is really fucked up, he probably took all that meme herbal medicine as a last resort
>>
>>54526179
Steve Jobs did a MUCH better job of running the company.
>>
DNA exchanging mosquitos anyone? lol.
>>
>>54531136
kekd
>>
>>54534920
topkek
>>
>>54537320
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/apple/8841347/Steve-Jobs-regretted-trying-to-beat-cancer-with-alternative-medicine-for-so-long.html

He refused life-saving surgery in favour of snake oil. He did take surgery as a last resort but it was too late.
>>
>>54537355
ruining*
>>
>>54526179
Wow, it was hard
>>
>>54531136
Lmbo
>>
>>54526179

Tim Cook is a supply chain / numbers guy not a visionary, if Steve was still alive there would have been no huge iPhone, instead would have used the same size form factor and eliminated the bezels entirely by now and integrated e-ink display sub-layer and several other true technological advances which would have kept the competition in mimic mode. Apple instead has listened to the marketing research guys oh yeah we'll make more money by giving the people the same thing that Samsung started giving them 4 years ago and so Apple has lost its pioneering spirit and so the stock will come to reflect this change in status from innovator to just another phone manufacturer.
>>
>>54531136
Been a while since I last saw this
>>
>>54542975

Another thing that Steve would have done is avoid branching the iPhone into all these variants because it refutes the entire idea of the iPhone as the one single perfect smart phone platform. Now the idea is skewed, confused for the customers and the app developers. Want a larger screen? That is what the iPad was designed for!
>>
>>54542992

Because it's been a while since I last bitched about this, fellow anon!
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.