[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys love this meme flavour of the month phone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (4 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 KB, 1200x1200
Why do you guys love this meme flavour of the month phone?
>>
>>54525011
>flavour
>u

Does the address bar say 4chan.co.uk?

No?

Then get the fuck out.
>>
File: 345543.jpg (5 KB, 148x160) Image search: [Google]
345543.jpg
5 KB, 148x160
quiet american pig
>>
>>54525040
www was invented by a British man GTFO to Usenet
>>
File: 1439361615637.jpg (337 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1439361615637.jpg
337 KB, 600x450
>>54525040
does the address bar read 4chan.us though?
>>
>>54525040
What a colourful individual you are. You must wear some tight trousers, mate. You better put on your trainers and get the fuck out before you get your knickers more in a twist than they already are.
>>
Because it gives the most bang for your buck in terms of specs. The community & custom rom support is great. Oneplus One was/is a real gem for it's price anon. They did fck up with the two (gay fingerprint scanner and NFC??) And i'm nit very found of the X either. However the oneplus three looks very promising. About the same as oneplus one but with a better processor (820) and more ram. A real shame that they don't include an SD card slot though. I will prob buy it.
>>
>>54525011
Because it comes with Cyanogenmod out of the box.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.