[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
7 threads created with the word meme, 1 with literally and one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (73 KB, 250x164) Image search: [Google]
image.png
73 KB, 250x164
7 threads created with the word meme, 1 with literally and one with cuck.

And it's not even weekend.
I'm afraid to ask what other tech boards I could browse because I'd be pointed back to the same loop.
Thanks guys, I might actually leave this hell hole.
>>
>>54523157
Like any board, the only reason to be here is for the fun that comes from shitposting. Who wants to talk about tech all day? I spend most of my time on /tv/ and I hate talking about movies. I just like the memes they birth. If you want discussion go to reeddit
>>
thats because most of you are meme pc users. as for cuck, its more like all the dudes want to be a teenage japanese girl.
>>
>>54523179
Crossboard always happened much like shitposting, but this board was more clever than it is now, feels like a good and well written show that you really liked and turned to shit to suit a new generation of idiots that will laugh to anything.

Personally I blame /v/ for this.
>>
cool story brony
>>
>>54523356
I feel like not even half of this boards posters know how to code. there is minimal quality content and memes everywhere because nobody actually knows about actual content
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.