[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does this board hate consumerism and other money spending,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Макинтош.png (2 KB, 511x341) Image search: [Google]
Макинтош.png
2 KB, 511x341
why does this board hate consumerism and other money spending, yet adores mechanical keyboards, which are expensive toys with marginal difference from membrane and laptops, which are inherently unupgradeable and low-performance.
but don't you dare buying a new gpu or cpu

picunrelated
>>
>>54514727
>input devices manufactured with care and built to last

vs.

>already obsolete PCBs assembled by chinese slave children, sold at 500% margin with planned obsolescence which die 3 months after your warranty is over

gee I wonder
>>
>>54514813
my 2$ membrane lasted 12 years. i'm typing this on it right now.
>>
>>54514727
the anti-consumerist people are mostly trolls trying to rustle jimmies, don't expect any consistency
>>
>>54514830
You're a faggot too so
>>
>>54514894
>loses argument
>You are a faggit
>Socrates- when the debate is won, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Kill yourself.
>>
>>54514857
so they don't genuinely believe that?
Are thinkpad threads a lie?
>>
>>54515001
Honestly anon, what else did you expect from someone who shills mechanical keyboards?
>>
>>54514813
>high-end motherboards and top binned CPUs and GPUs designed and manufactured with care and built to last

vs.

>mediocre, obsolete input devices assembled by chinese slave children, sold at 1000% margin requiring aggressive maintenance to keep clean and functional
>>
>>54514727
>/g/ is one person
Plz kill urself.
>>
>>54514727
Cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>54515693
one group posts way more than the other, therefore /g/ takes the opinion of the group one.
>>
>>54515754
or maybe just some advanced doublethink based on post purchase rationalization.
>>
>>54515693
and the other thing i found is that people who actually shill thinkpads and mechanical keyboards are anti-consumerist. lol
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.