[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What have Ars Technica done to their website. The redesign is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
What have Ars Technica done to their website.

The redesign is HIDEOUS.
>>
>>54513299
Jesus fuck why did they destroy their website.
>>
File: 1461238101720.jpg (126 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461238101720.jpg
126 KB, 1920x1080
the design now fits name arse technica very well
>>
It looks like the verge or polygon.

It's rather fitting, since their article quality is on par with the verge or polygon.
>>
Why the fuck would you ever go to Ars Technica anyway.
>>
>>54513299
Their website quality matches their article quality.
>>
so where to go for unbiased tech new with images/vids? verge and engadget are all pretty SJW with their propaganda topics and censoring with turning off comments.
>>
>>54513513
/g/ is pretty nice for tech news desu
>>
>>54513551
but its slow and follows the top sites either ways. it's not like we can get images or vids without them
>>
>>54513567
But at least you have a comment section that isn't full of numales
>>
>>54513299
Embrace the brave new Ars Technica!
>>
>>54513299
>2016
>reading arse technica

why?

I stopped reading them for the last 3 years and I'm much happier and self aware

Terrible website with awful articles designed to make you feel stupid, guilty and making it impossible to concentrate on anything

Permanently blocked in hosts along with the rest of conde nast, gawker, vox clickbait shitholes

>>54513513
The Register is pretty good, fun and doesn't give a shit about trying to make the big companies look good

The whole tech industry is a massive joke these days so why not at least enjoy the descent into stupidity?

/g/ is good too. At all costs avoid hacker news, it's shit
>>
>>54515655
>Permanently blocked in hosts along with the rest of conde nast, gawker, vox clickbait shitholes

sounds pretty autistic
>>
>>54515690
It is, but it helped me a lot and I'm not regretting it
>>
NO NO
my eyes
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.