[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>if you set the upload speed to 0 or 1kb/s it won't download
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 2000px-Deluge-Logo.svg.png (574 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Deluge-Logo.svg.png
574 KB, 2000x2000
>if you set the upload speed to 0 or 1kb/s it won't download
>literally forces you to seed
top kek anyone who recommends this trash should fucking end his life
>>
>>54511509
>>if you set the upload speed to 0 or 1kb/s it won't download

Put it on 2kb/s then, Jesus Christ...
>>
>>54511509
If you're on any private trackers they'll notice you always sending at such a low rate and either warn you or kick you entirely.
>>
>>54511639
Are you blind?
>>
>>54511762
It's a completely different torrent client
>>
>>54511741
>>54511769
lol I'm done. goodnight
>>
>>54511642
If a private tracker has a bonus system that can be abused they should blame themselves when people abuse it
>>
>>54512063
I mean the rules clearly state if you abuse the system you'll get banned.

Don't get upset if you get banned for breaking the rules
>>
>>54511509
I'll give you a secret OP to never seed with that program, go into the queue settings and setting active seeding torrents to 0 therefore when a torrent finished it will never seed.
>>
>>54511509
do you understand how torrents work?
>>
>>54512546
doesn't seem so.

inb4 sharing is caring
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.