[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gaming Notebook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: dontcutyourselfonthatedge.jpg (120 KB, 1000x504) Image search: [Google]
dontcutyourselfonthatedge.jpg
120 KB, 1000x504
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but...

Im off to college next year, and my current desktop is showing its age. I'm going to get a laptop of some kind to replace it, and it's going to be my only PC at school.

Budget is ideally under $2,500, but it needs to be able to run games well and I'd rather it have subtle styling. Other than that, anything goes.

I was thinking Razer Blade 14 because of the good build quality and performance. It seems well balanced, and I like the simplistic styling (No edgy exterior LEDs).
I've also been looking into the msi Stealth series. Opinions? Any advice is appreciated.

Again, sorry if this is the wrong board to post this on. If so I'll go to adv.
>>
>>54502854
>gaming
>laptop
Kill yourself.

What are your current desktop specs?
>>
>>54502854
Get a used lenovo y50
>>
>>54502854
/v/ can help
>>
Get the Dell XPS 15, specifically the model with a 960m. About $1,200.
>>
>>54502885
i7
GTX 760
8gb Ram

I know, its pretty shit. Works well enough though.
>>
>>54502995
*About $1,200 for the base 960m model
You can go higher to more storage, but if you want good battery life, the 1080p version has a few hours longer battery life than 4k option
>>
>>54502964
Thanks, I'll post there too
>>
>>54503001
Mini itx case and mobo so you take it with you, then buy a used 13in macbook pro for classes.
>>
>>54503001
I'd suggest spending all of daddy's money on the most tricked out alienware ricebox you can find you fucking underage faggot.
>>
>>54503047
I already drive an RX-8. I cant handle any more rice.
>>
No, this is not the right place to post
Try reddit
>>
Macbook Pro
>>
>>54502854
>Razer Blade 14

I have this laptop, the 2015 version with 1800p display.

I usually stick to Thinkpads, but the blade14 is easily the best laptop I've ever owned. Feel like I could drop it down a staircase and it wouldn't even drop my session, let alone break.
>>
Itx desktop for gaming and an actual good laptop for class
>>
>>54502854
>gaymen during college

Bet you're a Bern victim too
>>
I got a gigabyte p35 v3 when I was in your situation. It plays games well and has a decent battery life for a gaming laptop. It's appearance makes it look like an ordinary laptop if you care.
>>
File: frenchaworst.png (243 KB, 578x555) Image search: [Google]
frenchaworst.png
243 KB, 578x555
>>54503166
>Bet you're a Bern victim too

Fuck, you got me
>>
>>54502854
>gaymen
>>>/v/
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.