[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Technological Knowhow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: outer-space_00399584-1.jpg (466 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
outer-space_00399584-1.jpg
466 KB, 2560x1600
Newfag here, This is going to sound like i'm mentally unstable but; There's a guy above my apartment that is using some kind of device to record my voice long distance and send his voice to me long distance. He says (because he's a faggot) that he can only reach local locations and that its military tech, i don't know what to do. How do i combat this before he uses his information to sue me? (ps. He has stated he wants to sue me for some obligatory reason) pps. He can apparently see me in my home on 4chan, assume there is no OP.
>>
>>54494600
>>>/x/
>>
This isn't paranormal or conspiracy theorist nonsense. I need to know what he might be using.
>>
Come on anons, r/4chan said you would help.
>>
One time I heard a guy talking out of my CRT's speakers. He started talking about alien abductions and shit. Turned out to be a radio show that somehow found its way into my unplugged monitor's speakers
>>
^ What the fuck, that is not me!
>>
>>54494751
o__O
>>
File: 1461780693707.jpg (15 KB, 397x282) Image search: [Google]
1461780693707.jpg
15 KB, 397x282
>>54494751
Of course its not.. It was me.

You seem mentally unstable OP. Do you take meds?
>>
No, i have been evaluated already because i though i was losing it. I have nothing wrong with me.
>>
>>54494600
>some kind of device to record my voice long distance and send his voice to me long distance
You're a schizo m8, no big deal.

That's literally what I hear 99% of time from schizo patients at the clinic:
- somebody's watching me / persecuting me and wants to harm me
- he records my voice, he also sends me his voice, I can hear it all the time

Also, when trying to reason and ask them how someone would be able to send them voices, etc., there's always some explanation. Thing's I've honestly heard:
- the bad guy is a taxi driver, he knows about radios and stuff, he has the equipment to do it and send voices to my head
- there's a TV antenna in my room, maybe he does it through that
- the bad guy is former police/army officer, has access to tech

Get your Clozaril, you'll feel better.
>>
Might be possible using something like a parabolic microphone.

But it sounds like you're just crazy.
>>
I see five posters including myself, someone here is not who they seem..but i appreciate the swift replies. I'm not schizo, i'v used a recorder and caught a shit ton of blue/brown noise up to 1600hz.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.