[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Web dev is less interesting than coding dishwashers When coding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ImageExternal.jpg (40 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
ImageExternal.jpg
40 KB, 700x700
Web dev is less interesting than coding dishwashers

When coding dishwashers, you work with an embedded system with limited resources and you need to know university mathematics such as fuzzy logic, control theory, differential equations and most importantly triple integrals to control the washing procedure.

Meanwhile when you code a webpage you just do some HTML and CSS, call some libraries and connect to your MemeSQL database.
>>
>Triple integrals for a fucking dishwasher

U wot m8?
>>
>>54492071
Thank you for convincing me to wordfilter "dishwashers". The day has finally come.
>>
you don't even need a computer for a dishwasher
mine just uses mechanical bits
>>
>>54492128
>not recognizing dank memes
>not interested in calculating the volume of your clean and shiny coffee cup
>>
>>54492411
mine comes up with fucking error codes now
fucking shit, there's like 40 of the cunts
just squirt the hot water and spin the fucking blades then drain it
>>
Designing buildings is even more interesting. That's why Im a structural engineer.

I write my own programs to calculate geometry and use FE analysis software APIs to interface and design.

Code monkeys are usually relegated to a windowless basement in important firms. Fuck that shit
>>
>>54492071
Agreed.

I wish there were jobs online coding dishwashers. Unfortunately I haven't seen any.
>>
OP, since you are expert level dishwasher dev sysadmin, how do I updates my machine? I try

root@dishwasher # pos update

but it tell me no internet found. This I know false. Plz help. Thank you. Have nice day.
>>
File: 1430294842362.jpg (10 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1430294842362.jpg
10 KB, 413x395
>>54492153
>>
>>54492954
you're gonna want to connect to it with a serial cable, go into uboot, boot into the latest software load from a local TFTP server, then run the commands to copy the current load onto flash, and finally set the new load to be the default.

Go ahead and write a wiki article about it when you're done so no one bothers me with this again.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.