[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for new word filter replacement words
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
It's been a few months and the word filters I'm using are old now. I'm looking for some new replacement words, taking suggestions.

>inb4 safe spaces

No, I just get bored seeing the word faggot 385102 times a day.

Here's the add-on if anyone wants it:

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/foxreplace/

Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/word-replacer-ii/djakfbefalbkkdgnhkkdiihelkjdpbfh?hl=en

Greasemonkey Script (requires manual editing of script file, not for people unfamiliar with GM : http://userscripts-mirror.org/scripts/show/41369
>>
Off yourself.
>>
DAE think trump is LITERALLY le hitler? XDDDDDDDD
>>
File: VoteHitlerYouWhiteGuy.png (179 KB, 710x692) Image search: [Google]
VoteHitlerYouWhiteGuy.png
179 KB, 710x692
>>54491581
Great reply. It's low-effort turds like you that make this add-on worth the time.

"I don't have any intelligent replies, better just call him a cuck or tell him to kill himself"

Yawn.

>>54491604
It is pretty funny to see people literally rallying behind Hitler unironically.
>>
>>54491621
Wow you're so intelligent and superior :^D

Great intelligent reply yourself! :^D
>>
>>54491650
>Using the smiley with the carat nose
>Willingly adding fuel to the dumpster fire of this site
>"LOLOL I SURE SMUGGED HIM GOOD XDXDXDXD"
>"Everyone else is a faggot except me"
>>
>>54491677
Whoa edgy
Nice job
>>
>>54491568
Why?
What if you read an article about horses with your current filters and you think they're talking about queers?
>>
>>54491688
>Still being this low-effort

>>54491691
You specify what sites you want it to affect, I have it set to only affect the Chans.
>>
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>54491707
Next time sage this worthless post pls
>>
>>54491702
Idk, it's probably your own opinion but I think your posts are just as low effort. But then again, you seem to think you're hot shit so that would probably be why
>>
>>54491707
>Implying you're better than anyone because you willingly trudge through feces exclusively

>>54491722
>"No u"

You're boring.
>>
>>54491621
>>54491568
One of the worst troll ever.
At least try be funny and or convincing..
>>
>>54491702
>I have it set to only affect the Chans.
Still, what's the gain
Seems a bit pointless to me. What if I talk about horses and you don't know if I'm talking about horses or queers.
>>
>>54491728
Well you obviously wanted attention and praise for you script otherwise there's literally no reason to post it here

So here's your 2 seconds of fame. I hope I could make your crappy day a little bit better
>>
0.2 buttcoins have been deposited to your bing account for shilling this, pajeet
>>
>>54491742
You still replied.

>>54491748
Humor. I don't enjoy repitition and when the entire userbase uses the same 3 insults the site gets even more grating than usual. You change up the filters every few months and things are a little less boring. It's just a joke thing, it's not like I really give a shit about seeing the word faggot.

>>54491755
>Falling back to the "smarmy cockmouth who tries to imply your life is bad" meme
>Are you literally reading from a shitposting script?
>Have even an ounce of imagination for once in your life
>>
>>54491621
>i think trump is literally hitler
>you have low intelligence

First post was best post.
>>
>>54491775
And?
>>
>>54491775
Wish I had the imagination to change common words to names of animals lmao
>>
>>54491766
Shilling 3 different and unrelated scripts from different authors on different platforms?

Great logic, autist

>>54491784
Never said I thought that, it just makes a funny replacement for /pol/

>>54491785
If it was such a "poor troll" you would have just ignored it and moved on with your life, if it was a troll and it bothered you enough to reply, it wasn't so bad was it?

>>54491789
Certainly takes more imagination than copy-pasting shitpost replies.
>>
>>54491775
>Humor.
I see. Very amusing.

I suggest changing faggot to zebra, that will really mix things up. I giggle just thinking about it.
>>
>>54491798

exelent idea poopy pajeet. 5 bing points have been deposited to your DESIGNATED account. please visit the nearest DESIGNATED shitting street to supply samples of DESIGNATED sheets and collect your reward
>>
>>54491568
Kill yourself.
>>
>>54491798
I knew you were a troll and wanetd to point it out.
>>
>>54491853
That's not bad. I was thinking "antelope" if I stay with the animal theme.

>>54491858
Thanks, I forgot all about "pajeet". I'll have to think of a replacement for that.

>>54491881
Nah

>>54491886
"I can't resist any opportunity to appear enlightened on the internet"

And I"M the one who supposedly needs to kill himself.
>>
File: bait.webm (3 MB, 1075x600) Image search: [Google]
bait.webm
3 MB, 1075x600
/g/ never learns
>>
>>54491928
It really wasn't bait but it is pretty funny how many people can't resist an opportunity to look angry-smart even when they supposedly know they're replying to a bait thread.
To be fair, that's all boards, not just /g/.
>>
I switched "literally" with "I'm a fucking retard", my 4chan quality experience went up through the roof. Also Isis with Jackson Five.
>>
>>54491901
Replace "pajeet" with "Stallman", it makes /g/ fun
>>
>>54492064
>literally
Shit. I use that one a little too much. I try to at least only use it correctly, instead of when I really mean "figuratively".

I think I'll add ISIS, but use Maroon 5 instead for extra keks.

>>54492074
Oh hell yes, especially since this is really the only board that uses that word. Thanks for the suggestion. Glad someone was able to see the humor past their booty-blastedness.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.