[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Building a pc but I don't have a "computer desk"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: wireless-mouse.jpg (74 KB, 575x350) Image search: [Google]
wireless-mouse.jpg
74 KB, 575x350
Building a pc but I don't have a "computer desk" with ports to run cables for a mouse and keyboard.
Is there such a thing as a good wireless mouse and keyboard?
What are my options?

Pic semi related, but not really considering any of these.
>>
>>54488370
Apple Magic Mouse and Apple Keyboard hands down, everything else is gaymur trash or bad imitations of Apple products
>>
>>54488432
this will be primarily a gaming rig though.
looking for a mouse with more than one button.
>>
>>54488553
>gayming
ayy lmao what a fucking manchild
Anyways, the Magic Mouse is still the best, even for gaming
If you don't know why a single button is better you should fuck off back to /b/
>>
>>54488610
>shilling apple this hard
Jesus Christ man, please kill yourself so no one has to ever hear you speak again.
>>
>>54488610
>single button is better
nice bait
>>
>>54488370
Why do you want peripherals that are always near a power source to run off batteries that will die on you at the worst possible times?
>>
>>54488706
because the way my desk is built there is really no way for me to run cables around.
Wireless is really the only way other than drilling holes in it and that is not an option.
>>
>>54488764
>>
GET a desk. It has a lot of benefits.
>>
>>54488370
get a usb extension cable you idiot.
and anyways odds are your existing cables will reach just fine.
>>
>>54488764
>and that is not an option
why?
glass desk?
>>
>>54488939
has nothing to do with the reach.
my tower will be underneath the desk I'm using.

>>54488943
the desk is an antique writing desk with a bunch of shelves along the back and sides.
running cables over top would look cluttered and get in the way.

wireless is the best option.
can someone just please give a recommendation for a wireless setup?
>>
>>54489025
then why do you need some piece of shit wireless mouse?
>>
>>54489025
>>>54488939
>has nothing to do with the reach.
>my tower will be underneath the desk I'm using.
>>>54488943
>the desk is an antique writing desk with a bunch of shelves along the back and sides.
>running cables over top would look cluttered and get in the way.
>wireless is the best option.
>can someone just please give a recommendation for a wireless setup?
OP just get some Logitech wireless set in your price range. Spend up to $60. None of them are gonna be that bad or terribly distinguishable
>>
File: dsp_is_a_duck.gif (566 KB, 162x227) Image search: [Google]
dsp_is_a_duck.gif
566 KB, 162x227
op is a faggot
>>
The Cherry mouse with the PS/2 adapter is really good, but not wireless.
>>
>>54489208
are you like mentally retarded or something?
it's ok to have a cable visible on your desk
>>
>>54489551
it would have to run up and over a bunch of shelves that are higher than the surface of the desk.
a cable would block access to them and just get in the way.
also I'd like to be able to move everything out of the way if I wanted to work on something not on my computer.
relatively small one bedroom apt with enough room for only one desk and I'd like to work with what I already have.
>>
File: IMO.jpg (59 KB, 1920x1047) Image search: [Google]
IMO.jpg
59 KB, 1920x1047
I wish someone like Ben Heck (master modder dude that makes some of the craziest hardware builds of all kinds) would get one of these beautiful bitches and make it a proper Bluetooth mouse or at the bare minimum someone would make a full size Bluetooth mouse that can compare.

I'm so sick of not having a real actually full size useful QUALITY Bluetooth mouse after so many fucking years, it's disgusting.

GOD DAMMIT LET'S START A FUCKING KICKSTARTER PROJECT TO MAKE A BLUETOOTH INTELLIMOUSE OPTICAL
>>
>>54489639
run them with your video/power cables like any normal person, because remember they need to be connected too.
>>
>>54489639
Post a picture, faggot. And then we can advise you.
>>
>>54488370
Logitech g900 if you want wireless mouse with wired performance
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.