[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember chatrooms, /g/? Or Yahoo games? Is there anything like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Remember chatrooms, /g/? Or Yahoo games?

Is there anything like that now? Sometimes I wanna play something simple on my browser with someone.
>>
>>54487030
Tetris Arena
Cards against humanity
Board Game online

uhhh that's all I can think of
>>
File: 1461817242944.jpg (48 KB, 440x664) Image search: [Google]
1461817242944.jpg
48 KB, 440x664
>>54487030
IRC is still around
>>
>>54487030
Damn yahoo pool... Right in the feels. Everyone was a cheating dickhead with assistance on though.
>>
miniclip pool or pogo pool
>>
>>54487030
Fuck i used to play ladder matches in yahoo pool... I also fuckinh had a macro shit to spam ladder matches on the main room
>>
Fuck OP, got me right in the feels.

When I was in high school, my best friend and I would create our own pool room and have a blast just playing and fucking around, talking about different things on hot summer nights.

This is really lame, but one of the immature things we did that we thought was absolutely hilarious was invite random people to join us to play, then come up with puns to "boot" them.

So once we invited someone, we would ask each other things like, "What did Woody say when you pulled his string?" and my friend would say, "There's a snake in my BOOT" and then we would proceed to boot someone out.

It was stupid and immature, but we still had a lot of fun doing that.
>>
>>54487030
Holy shit, did they actually close it? I used to play that with my ex all the time back in mid-late 2000's.

I think you may have ruined my night, bringing back so many bittersweet memories. Thanks.
>>
My dad was an early adapter Internet troll. He and his friend would do online poker and act like two random gay dudes and turn the chat into a gay sex fetish chat and people would just get mad. They would refuse to leave because they had a couple dollars on the line and there was no mute function back in the day. My grandpa would play that all day after he retired and hit the $X million cap and sell his poker money for real money. Made a few grand doing that. I wish the Internet was still that autistic sometimes.
>>
File: feel doge.jpg (11 KB, 234x232) Image search: [Google]
feel doge.jpg
11 KB, 234x232
>>54487030
>yahoo games
>>
>>54488055
I did literally the same thing with my best friend. A lot of other shit too. At the time it was fucking hysterical.
>>
>>54488189
Any chance your name is Edward?
If so, you're a faggot and I hate you.

Mostly, cause my best friend found a girl, ran away and basically cut me out of his life. I still wonder how he is to this day, cause I still haven't been as close as I was to him, no homo.
>>
I remember playing the pictionary game and always drawing a stick figure Hitler fucking a pig garbed in full Nazi uniform. Then I would surround the picture with a million bleeding dicks. It didn't matter what the word was, I just practiced how fast I could draw this Nazi pig-fucking picture in record time.

I was the bee's knees in any room I joined. Good times.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.