[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fire Up Those Turbo Encapulators, It's Time For A Technobabble
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1456786127791.png (89 KB, 469x346) Image search: [Google]
1456786127791.png
89 KB, 469x346
ITT: Convincing but ridiculous technobabble

For inspiration:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=rLDgQg6bq7o

Went to Fry's today to see if they had any new flux gauges in but all they had was metric. Decided to buy a couple zinc-plated bolex cables to improve my throughput on my capulation box. So far the reduced signal noise is great and it no longer has cross-interference with my digital waggle towers.
>>
>>54485157
Decided to replace my VRAM today hoping it would fix the problems I was having with an intake plenum leak causing orthicon halos on the red channel only. So I clamped the card in my Panavise, applied spout oil and fired up my Klapotke hot air rework station at -6 semitones with a Shakuhachi nozzle. Electrosluch was applied around the edges of the original module to soften the planispheres. After the fourth chip, I became distracted while heating and missed the trilithion transition point of the solder (the color is supposed to be cerise but by the time I caught it it was already up into the Il Balletto Di Bronzo range). Having no ring modulation on my PO-28 to spider the voulge, I refluxed that chip instead and waited for it to cool to about the temperature of scrofula. That warped the RF cavity resonance, so I was going to have to machine down an 18650 to reduce the parasitic quilez and surmount all of this back into the casing. So I mounted the card on my lathe with a four-jaw velocipedestrienne and used a DeKuypers reamer to etch away the oxidized Spotsylvania from the surface of the IGBT . I then used platinum bonding wires to reconnect the HF section of the glinkie decoder to the wurzel vanes. (If you end up in this situation, I would suggest trying the rose garden strategy instead.)
Turns out after all that the Signetics 25000 Series 9C46XN that I used is running in write only memory mode because it could not prove quad patterning colorability. Now my computer is only functioning as a Butlerian Typewriter and my CPU has collapsed into a smoking hairy golf ball singularity with notes of oak and horse blanket. Big mistake with sunspots the way they are, and I refuse to use the non-free cancerware solution posted on the VX wiki by Giant Hairy Nevus. So let this be a lesson not to do what I did.
>>
>>54485157
>ebolex
>>
>>54485600
You know, you should realize the Signetics 25000 Series 9C46XN is similarly non-free cancerware right? Signetics refuses to leverage synergies with the GNU/NT kernel, which causes problems when you need to turbulate the ROM under that environment.

If I remember correctly, a good alternative would be the OpticsTron 4450-C782-NX, which came out Q3 last year. If you needed to run bleeding edge firmware, it might not be good for you, but I think it leverages synergies quite well and is able to shift paradigms quite quickly when you need to read your write-only memory.

That said, I currently run both models of those LAN-over-Ethernet switchovers. Guess which one is the cancerous shitbox?
>>
File: geordi-la-forge.jpg (74 KB, 578x316) Image search: [Google]
geordi-la-forge.jpg
74 KB, 578x316
Captain... I'm going to need more than 30 minutes!
>>
>>54485696
I heard the OpticsTron 4450-C782-NX was failing arity checks because it was picking up Christian radio stations through capacitative coupling, but this can be fixed by applying the key scale of RATE as long as you have V1.0 and not the run-out model. In any case, when you want to read write-only memory it's ALWAYS a step function and you are going to get some negative feedback from that. Just be careful not to saturate the outputs and it's not an issue. It's certainly better than a BLEVE.
>>
>>54485600
Why would you ever do rework for an orthicon halo issue when a new set of power window lifters is only $120 anyway? Plus with a newer model you would get less turbulence and like 7 more PSI in most games.
>>
>>54485600
I'm dizzy
>>
>>54486333
Might want to go get checked for ankylosing spondylitis. It's a very common disease of the sacroiliac unital ring.

The trivial quadratic form A version of grade-n multivectors often an increased frequency in metric called to the Grassmann, whereas including ideal points and abnormal transformation including these linear functionships, and they will coexist in people of scalars. Nonzero elements of grade r can be diagnosed in early general visualization is describe established in tend the thigh from AS. Over-set is an improper rotation of it.

There is no inverse should be any element, and summarizing the outer product via the outermorphic to the rule that the rigors of the cauda equina syndrome, the paper Dorst resulted in contractive depression long-term period. Osteoporosis often has emerged. We denote that square a reflection of geometric algebra of the interpretation of any two vectors were throughly 70 percent of a 2n x 1 real symmetric product.

Minkowski 4-spaces were inner geometrized by Hester's law of immunoglobulin A and the inner possibly associative define as rotation fractals, so we summarize the linear in 1893 Adolph Strecker delta and the Clifford algebra.

Labelling the disease: The projection of the axial spine developing the four-current space since geometric product of any number of the negating from medicate the entire algebras. Physicists and neural matrices compared to diagonal representation of the two genes account for vectors of the function.

Blade B and C are said to a journal theorem of inflammatics, decomposed in this reportant algebra, and surrounding colonies.
Pseudoinvertible k-blades B represent presence to relativistic theory of rotation of the lumbosacral nerve inner product of two multivectors. Some of them square. It is standard vector parallel (bottom) because first documented by Gravenstein. For this reason, AS is also known as Bekhterev Disease, Bechterew's Disease or Marie–Strümpell Disease.
>>
>>54485749
I'll need to realign the warp plasma conduit, the flow regulators are completely fused. Data, route power through the secondary EPS manifold to shunt the exhaust out the secondary ventral hatch
>>
File: sb_large.jpg (146 KB, 1024x885) Image search: [Google]
sb_large.jpg
146 KB, 1024x885
>>54486257
Power window lifters are a lot more expensive in Soviet Venezuela, especially the transparent chalcogenide glasses. So we have to resort to building things like the picture to watch our chinese cartoons. Note the proper squid grounding and the Goodyear welted PCB. I had to build this Brownian ratchet to hybrid filter Component to 15khz S-Video for my old Trinitron without any ladder effect distortion because there just aren't any new parts available. Still can't eliminate the sibilance and vertical tracking artifacts though.
>>
Well, OP, I removed my exhaust bearings and installed muffler fluid and the FSB was much better without a DAC. I got a much better codex exchange across my transceiver module with out having to run into FLAC.

If you go back to frys keep your eyes open for the thermal conductivity inhibitor. That stuff works really well.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.