[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone want to create a group?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
So I created this chat room for people to join and share knowledge. I want to make a cyber security group. If you are interested here is the link:
http://www.chatzy.com/75816125704324
>>
What are you doing? We already have 4chan
>>
Yeah but this is another chat room. 4chan is great and all, but I want to create a group so I want to find good people to join my group.
>>
>>54484974
What the hell are you talking about
>>
>>54484921
Why not IRC or any other type of chatroom?
>>
I want to create my group, such as lulzsec, and anonymous, but I want mine to be different.
>>
>>54484996
I might look into that.
>>
>>54484974
But we already have 4chan.

Here's how the chatroom will go
>a couple people join if you're lucky
>maybe it grows to like 10 people over time when people invite their friends
>you don't discuss the thing you originally formed the chatroom for
>people get bored/get lives and maybe idle in chat for 99% of the time
>It's only been 2 weeks

Chatrooms are dead, just like imageboards will one day die. Don't get me wrong, there are still diehards that swear by irc and there are dedicated servers for some jobs, but they're either only open to company employees, or "full" of no-life weirdos that still play MUDs.
>>
File: 1441772822827.jpg (28 KB, 321x320) Image search: [Google]
1441772822827.jpg
28 KB, 321x320
>>54485004
You want to be a SJW?
>>
>>54485103
no he wants to be a leet hacker
>>
>>54485078
I just want a group to share knowledge with others, and yeah I wouldn't be surprise if it goes down, but I will try again.
>>
>>54485301
Try reddit
>>
parabola.nu
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.