[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when Google got BTFO as the first functional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 244974-original.jpg (126 KB, 1335x701) Image search: [Google]
244974-original.jpg
126 KB, 1335x701
Where were you when Google got BTFO as the first functional intelligent agent AI was developped by a start-up by Apple engineers, on Macs, using OS X?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI07aeZqeco

Watch this and then tell me how can Google even compete?
>>
File: 3d2.png (407 KB, 570x489) Image search: [Google]
3d2.png
407 KB, 570x489
>>54481936
The only thing that's BTFO is your shill video by the comments.
>>
>our friends at x

Nice advertising platform.
>>
>>54481936
Looks kind of similar to Cortana, I think Microsoft are the only people getting BTFO. Especially when news outlets call it the best innovation of the 21st century and don't mention the data collection. At all.
>>
>>54481936
Maybe I'm just not busy enough, but I simply don't need that kind of stuff. If I want to look at the weather, I just open the weather app. It happens like twice times a week, I don't feel like I need to save time on that one (especially when these services tend to get very unreliable). I would also never fucking book a hotel room or throw around with money like that. Maybe if I'm a rich asshole that guy I could, but I'm not a rich asshole, I'm just a regular asshole. I need to book a hotel room like twice a year and then I actually want to take my time and look just a little more closely at what the fuck I'm doing.
>>
>>54482095
>Recognising that you're not the target demographic
>Criticise it anyway
Could /g/ be any different?
>>
>>54482133
>make ai
>useful only to 0.0000001% of the population that is so busy and tech illiterate they can't figure out how to install a weather app or be travelling so much they don't have time to make hotel arrangements yet somehow inexplicably doesn't have a personal assistant to handle that and tons of other things as well
>>
>>54482216
>Tech illiterates will only use this piece of software intended for convenience.
>The software developers are retards because I can think of more functionality a yet released AI application could do, to speak nothing of whether I could actually implement it myself
Yes, well done lad. Your criticism of people is undeniable proof of your own personal intelligence. Or your lack of happiness. Whatever.
>>
Jewgle BTFO
>>
>>54482216
That's pretty much every useful AI ever created. Are you retarded?
>>
So it it open-source or what?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.