[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hear about Foobar2000 finally on Android >see this:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Foobar2000_icon.png (24 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Foobar2000_icon.png
24 KB, 256x256
>hear about Foobar2000 finally on Android
>see this:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.foobar2000.foobar2000

>it's fucking shit
>ugly as fuck app
>like worse than Android 2.x ugly

What went wrong?

Back to Poweramp for me.

Btw Blackplayer and Phonograph are shit.
>>
>>54478586

>no "now playing" option on the main screen

literally what the fuck. you have to navigate back to the album list and click on the song again to get back to the now playing screen
>>
Call me back when it gets compressed file support
>>
>no parametric equalizer
>no crossfeed
Yeah no, back to my Sansa Clip+ then.
>>
Rocket player is the best you plebs
>>
File: 1438016067611.png (267 KB, 564x600) Image search: [Google]
1438016067611.png
267 KB, 564x600
>>54478586
>ugly
>ugly as fuck app

How is this surprising? Default foobar on Windows is ugly as sin as well.
>>
>>54478586
>foobar
>ugly as fuck
Woah, what a breaking news you got there.
>>
>>54478586
>only available in play store
>not free as in freedom
>worse than vanillamusic
t-thanks hydrogenaudio
>>
>>54479015
There is crossfeed. The app is very crude right now.
>>
>>54479602
Well shit looks like it has opus replaygain support. If they add a parametric eq i'm downloading it.

Don't give a shit about the UI, I'm not a woman.
>>
If they only got the same UI as VLC, it would actually be fine.
>>
>>54478586
blackplayer has real file structure browsing and standard browsing. For that reason alone i like it more than poweramp. poweramp was still pretty good though, better than the stock music player.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-09-19-11-12.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-09-19-11-12.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
It looks pretty good to me.

Just needs a button to skip to the next album.
>>
Looks like fucking shit and I don't see it's purpose for existing
If you're autistic enough to want to rice your player to the degree you can on PC chances are you also care about audio quality and by that point you'd have a dedicated proper music player instead of your shitty cellphone with its shitty DAC
Autistic app nobody needs desu
>>
if he opened his code to the linux community this wouldn't happen. we'd rice his player to death and he's have some ideas.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.