[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/0 5/09/linux_mint_to_go_di
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: cinnamon.png (316 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
cinnamon.png
316 KB, 1920x1200
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/05/09/linux_mint_to_go_diy_for_multimedia/

Where were you when linux mint fucking died?
>>
Well, I guess they went from
>Ubuntu with flash and codecs
to
>WE HATE UPDATES with the new Cinnamon DE!
>>
>ever using antisemitic trash
>>
>>54472071
>>Where were you when linux mint fucking died?
Mint died some time ago when they revealed that they were incompetent enough to let some l33t hax0r fuck with the .iso files on their site. Bonus points for the ancient kernels. Somehow I doubt they're as diligent as Debian is about backporting security fixes to 3.16.

they really should shut down the whole distribution and just be a DE project that gets packaged by other distros
>>
>>54472218
>they really should shut down the whole distribution and just be a DE project that gets packaged by other distros
this.

nothing about mint is improved or innovative except based Cinnamon and the side projects it spawned
>>
Sweet now i can move back to ubuntu
>>
I'll probably just move back to Ubuntu with cinnamon then
>>
ubuntu mate is superior.
>>
>>54472273
>>54472335
>>54472498
Samefags
>>
uhh, so?
>>
>>54472218

agreed.
>>
File: 4hMh3AS.gif (181 KB, 460x340) Image search: [Google]
4hMh3AS.gif
181 KB, 460x340
>>54472526
This nigger can't read the number of people who posted vs replies
>>
>>54472617
12 posts 11 IPs

obviously we're all 1 guy

4chin the famous hacker
>>
>>54472136
>>>/biz/
>>
File: mint is shit.png (74 KB, 1123x645) Image search: [Google]
mint is shit.png
74 KB, 1123x645
>>54472071
Installing Debian back in January. Wait, are you saying Mint is still around? Don't know why anyone would still use it between them not letting you update to a new version of GPG which broke compatibility with a lot of programs and the time their website was hacked because they they were using 6 letter passwords that included the word "mint".
>>
>>54472136

/thread
>>
Isn't that supposed to be the whole point of Mint?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.