[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit Apple actual took me idea lol. 5-6 months ago I emailed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 1000x563
Holy shit Apple actual took me idea lol. 5-6 months ago I emailed them saying hey should just re-release the iPhone 4 saying was perfect size and all that and just put beefier specs inside, 5 is pretty much same thing just an elongated version of the 4.
>>
Maybe you should sue them, you'd probably win
>>
It takes more than 5-6 months to design, manufacture, ship and sell a new product.
>>
>>54471903
They just put 6s specs inside an iPhone 5
>>
Oh, wow. I just wrote to Apple telling them they should release the next Apple Watch but with better hardware (slimmer design, faster processor, etc). We will see what happens.
>>
Thanks OP I love my SE.
>>
>>54471928
They still have to redesign everything to make those parts fit inside the smaller body
>>
>>54471155
Holy shit I just emailed Apple to release a new MacBook Pro this year, gonna have to sue them once they announce it.
>>
>>54471155
>tfw still using my first 4s
>literally perfect phone
Battery survives from 8am to 6pm tops kek
>>
>>54472070
No they just CAD a body, and machine aluminum. But they did have to order the materials which can take months.
>>
>>54473205
They also have to redesign the logicboard, etc.
>>
What is the white part on the rear of the pink one? It can't be the antenna right?
>>
>>54473140
Yeah it lasts that long when you leave it off, on the ground on aeroplane mode.
>>
>>54471155
>Holy shit Apple actual took me idea lol
I predicted this fucking phone within a week of the iPhone 6 being fucking released you twat.

Everyone knew it was coming. Including Apple.
You aren't a special fucking snowflake.
>>
>>54471903
>new product
>>
no one fucking cares about your motherfucking delusions and viral marketing you stupid shitpoo
>>
>>54471155

>Holy shit Apple actual took me idea lol

You and millions of others
>>
yeah man you're a real nostradamus
it's not like other companies have been releasing full-specced compact phones for the past 3 years either you know
that never happened
>>
>>54474296

It is. Though it was reported that Apple have developed a composite metal that doesn't have any problems with radio signals.
>>
>>54471961
This, kek.
>>
>>54471155
I'm sure you're the only one who ever asked that question
>>
>>54475094
i suppose still in development for 7?
cus antennae lines just screams compromised design, somethings jobs would never have approved unless they were less than half a milimeter thick
>>
>>54471155
>5-6 months ago I emailed them saying hey should just re-release the iPhone 4 saying was perfect size and all that and just put beefier specs inside
And I can assure you that you were the only person to make that suggestion (at least from your bedroom/basement on that day).
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.