[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im not sure if this is the right place to ask but why exactly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Im not sure if this is the right place to ask but why exactly is Chinese tech so inferior? I get that they are cheaply manufactured, but why does their quality have to suffer because of it?
>buy a cheap chinese knockoff of a Maglite
>works fine first couple weeks but then literally starts to smoke
>open it up to check bulb
>it fuck melted
>>
They're only concerned with getting your money and their government doesn't regulate shit.
It's most cost effective to make things that work at first but not so effective to make things that keep working so that's what you get.

It truly is the free market at work. You Americans are actually lucky you don't have a real free market.
>>
It isn't, really. It's just because the American shills don't want to give Chinese businesses money so they bad mouth Chinese products online. I wouldn't mind them. Just purchase whatever you want, Chinese or not.
>>
You do realize that almost everything is made in China so it depends on what tech you're talking about? They make CPUs and networking gear that can compete with Intel and Cisco, but there are companies that make $20 Android tablets that have a huge fail rate.
>>
File: chink-eating-caterpillar.webm (1 MB, 214x280) Image search: [Google]
chink-eating-caterpillar.webm
1 MB, 214x280
>>54471056
Because Chinese don't give a shit about how much white piggu likes his toys
>>
Gook hate thread?
http://liveleak.com/view?i=dd2_1453929664
>>
>>54471056
Simple, because you are't paying them extra to give a fuck (actual quality control). You Westerners sure like to take things for granted.
>>
>but why does their quality have to suffer because of it?
They have no reputation to maintain. They're just doing a cash grab and moving on.

Foreign brands made in China still have a reputation, so they demand a higher set of standards from their Chinese manufacturers.
>>
>>54472645
A lot of technology is /assembled/ in China. The actual fabrication of components like the silicon is done in other countries.
>>
>>54471056
It has little to do with the Chinese.
>I get that they are cheaply manufactured, but why does their quality have to suffer because of it?
Quality suffers *because* it is cheaply manufactured.
>>
>>54472817
For fuck sake

Fucking animal
>>
You can get good products from china, but you have to be vigilant. Ebay or ali obv it's knockoffs and cheap shit, but there are some gems.

Just look at all the shit you own, I bet most of them say "Made in China" on them, yet they're perfectly fine.

The best part of ordering is saying it came DOA and they'll just send another or refund you without asking for it back. 100% feedbags is more important than the 12 cent trinket you bought.
>>
>>54472817
What the fuck

She fucking eats them
>>
>>54471056
Most of your shit already gets made in china.
>>
>>54471056
check out bigclivedotcom on youtube. Lots of dangerous chinese crap that wouldn't fly here in the first world.
>>
>>54472817
>>54473586
>>54473596
The birds are already dead.
>>
A lot of good stuff comes from chinese manifacturers. If you did your research on a good product you'd find one. Instead you found the first cheapest item and bought it. Literally half of the stuff on amazon is rebranded oem chinese items. That means you can find the same items on half the price on alibaba, dx and whatnot, and you can judge if they are shit based on the reviews on amazon. Am i the only one doing this right now?
>>
>>54473942
Oh that's ok then
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.