[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just started pirating shows today, was only getting software,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot (5).png (103 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (5).png
103 KB, 1920x1080
Just started pirating shows today, was only getting software, and games in the past.

What do you guys use to play the videos that you download?

Also, what site do you guys use?
I have been using kickasstorrents, but even with that I am having trouble find a few seasons of Top Gear (Pirate Bay is fucking shit)
>>
>>54471024
>What do you guys use to play the videos that you download?
MPC-HC

>Also, what site do you guys use?
kat.cr, rarbg.to and rutracker.org
>>
Repost screenshot and show your ratio for each torrent. We need to see you're not a nasty little leech.
>>
I heard this program called "Windows Medium Player" is very good.
>>
I download from kickass torrents and pirate bay and I use vlc to play the videos I download
>>
>deluge on windows 10

mah nigga
>>
File: 1461813522505.jpg (35 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1461813522505.jpg
35 KB, 640x640
>>54471379
>>
>>54471364
Yea I just got VLC, it works pretty good.
Kickass is much better than Piratebay
>>
>>54471379
You niggers should kill yourselves
>>
>>54471437

KAT are a bunch of faggots for bending over and complying with DMCA takedown requests. Think they'll keep user details safe if the feds ever come knocking..? TPB NEVER complies
>>
>>54471449
Why? He was just kidding with the ''nigga'' thing.
>>
>>54471531
What is a better alternative then?
>>
>>54471543

Start uploading to TPB
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.