[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Android or iOS? I have to buy a new phone No hateful discussion pls.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 16
File: Apple-vs-Android.jpg (57 KB, 670x400) Image search: [Google]
Apple-vs-Android.jpg
57 KB, 670x400
Android or iOS?

I have to buy a new phone

No hateful discussion pls.
>>
Windows Phone.
>>
Ubuntu Touch
>>
>>54467767
>>54467783
no apps sorry
>>
>>54467757
Android is one big bug.
iOS needs Itunes to push photos/music on the phone.
>>
>>54467757
Get an android. It has all the features of a jailbroken IOS device right out of the box. If you're a dev its amazing. Only a faggot non power user would use anything other than an android.
>>
>>54467813
Well, what about for non-power users?

I don't plan on rooting or jailbreaking my phone
>>
>>54467813
I have no time to fix the things Google/the phone company messed up.
>>
>>54467757
buy the iphone7+ you consumerist whore then kill yourself you fag enableing homosapien. fuck
>>
Do you want a portable laptop? Android
Do you want a phone that has apps? IPhone
Both are good though and if you aren't a power user then it ultimately doesn't matter.
>>
>>54467757
Do you want drag and drop? Yes, Android.
Do you want simple UI? Apple

Do you want to make another fucking stupid ass cell phone thread? Yes, /g/
>>
OP here again, here is how I see it.

Android seem good because I'm a google boy and it gives me more freedom (file browser etc)

iOS seems good because software update and prettiness(on the software side)
>>
>>54467757
Android if you are poor.
>>
>>54468027
I don't see how /g/ of all places cant have a mobile OS thread
>>
>>54468054
T. Saved up months of cocksucking money to buy an iPhone
>>
>>54468025
>portable laptop
Wait, what?
>>
File: 1461610956809.png (212 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1461610956809.png
212 KB, 800x800
>>54468053
if youre ok with doing everything Apples way and if you don't like something about your phone or an app then go fuck yourself because you have zero options.

Also all of google's apps are superior than apples so you'll probably just be replacing them anyways.
>>
>>54468053
iOS is infinitely more simple than Android if that's something you're looking for.
>>
>>54468097
Eh, average wage actually, don't you project your faggotry on me.
>>
>>54468101
I do everything I would use a laptop for on my phone nowadays.
>>
>>54468086
We have them, every fucking day. Several. Not to mention OPs question is shit storm bait. Never says Wtf he wants out of a phone.

Cell phone threads are so fucking common and shit, it's actually ruined /g/.
>>
Depends if you want to be part of an ecosystem supported by poor people and curry niggers or part of an ecosystem of the upper class and global elite.

Depends if you want to own the best mobile processors ever made gen after gen and a platform that actually has libraries for its platform (cough material design cough).

Depends if you want to buy a flagship phone and then get cucked by updates unless you buy middle of the road nexus phones.

Depends if you want to buy a gimped flagship because everyone is trying too hard to copy Apple to make anything good on their own.
>>
>>54468053
You can flash stock android onto your phone and get OTA updates, it's a one-time thing

Really, you should just get the same thing that you had for your last phone. If you want to switch from iOS to android it's a huge pain in the ass because apple hijacks your messages using iMessage
>>
>>54468105
>Also all of google's apps are superior than apples so you'll probably just be replacing them anyways.
Not really the case for everything.
Safari and the stock Mail app are enough for all general use.
But there are some cases, like Maps app, the Google one works better than stock one.
>>
>>54468187
I'm on Android right now. But I had an iPhone 5 before and to be honest I just don't know what to do.

I miss some things about iOS but there are also a lot of things I like about android

I flashed CM once but I hardly got any updates. My phone is still stuck on 5.
>>
>>54468246
>I'm on Android right now
then stay on android

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/22/tech/mobile/aple-imessage-problems-fix/index.html
>It's not clear when the new bug fix will be implemented.
>>
Android phones are masculine and iPhones are feminine, the rest don't matter. Choose accordingly to how you want the world to see you. So for example if you're a tomboy dike chose android or if you're a transexual woman and you pretend to be a real woman pretending to be a gay man pretending to be a bisexual goth chick chose an iPhone.
>>
Only an idiot or a clueless moron would buy anything other than a Chinkphone in the current market.
>>
>>54468281
Nobody uses sms here.

I never once used iMessage during the year I had my iPhone
>>
expandable memory, replaceable batteries, more functionality, etc.

the only thing iOS has is iMessage, which isn't enough to make me want to use a phone made to be used by dumb sheep
>>
Android all the way
>open sourced
>more funtionality
>super customizible
>>
>>54468319
then as long as what you do use is supported by both, it doesn't matter. Syncing from pc to phone is a lot easier on android though, it's drag and drop rather than "hope itunes works"

If you don't connect your phone to your computer then it literally does not matter
>>
Depends on sexual orientation.

You like cock (like OP) = iPhone
You like pussy = android
>>
You can use your Android phone as a flash drive. That's enough reason for me to choose over iPhone.
>>
>>54468331
>>54468338
>>54468398
Exactly, I'm trying to decide between that or having software updates and pretty, consistent and smooth UI
>>
>>54468445
Android + Nova launcher is the best combo. Some stock launchers are okay but Nova is still preferable. You don't need root to install Nova btw.

I also highly recommend you get an android phone with a microsd slot. 200GB micro sd cards are like $80 on amazon.
>>
>>54468187
Its not that hard to switch from iOS to android - just disable iMessage before you switch, find the little personal tweaks you need online and get a fucking android.
Start living
>>
>>54468531
I even have nova prime but I don't like to customize. Only makes the phone more inconsistent. Icon packs never cover icons well, launcher UI doesn't match the phone UI etc.
>>
>>54468445
Constant software updates are nothing but a bother. Why update something that already works great? Plus with every iOS update your phone gets slower.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYQgn8J6zbU
>>
>>54468445
All android phones receive OTA updates. Nexus phones receive BETA versions of android (ie android 6.0) but that's only because nexus users are BETA testers for the newest android version.
>>
>>54468597
>All android phones receive OTA updates
Yeah. Once.

Apple keeps updating for more than 5 years regularly. Doesn't even compare.
>>
>>54468575
>a new system with more features is a little slower than an old system

Plus, newer iPhones will take a long time to suffer from this. 5S still works like new on iOS9 thanks to the SoC
>>
>>54468611
>Yeah. Once.
Wrong. It's usually like 2-4 updates a year depending on carrier.

>Apple keeps updating for more than 5 years regularly. Doesn't even compare.
Maybe iPhones do get 5 million updates a year but they still suck. Glad I sold my iPhone 6 and bought a Z3.
>>
iOS is generally seen as better
but it tends to be more expensive
so it's a question of your budget
>>
>>54467855
Then this thread is tech support and not technology discussion.
>>
>>54468725
>iOS is generally seen as better
It's not though

>but it tends to be more expensive
yup

>so it's a question of your budget
An iPhone is never worth it. Take it from an ex-iphone user.
>>
>>54468692
>Wrong. It's usually like 2-4 updates a year depending on carrier.
Yeah sure m8. That is why MM that came out almost a year ago still has less than 10% market share

Meanwhile iOS9 has 90%

Doesn't even compare
>>
>>54468725
>>
>>54468789
Outside /g/ it is

only ricer gamer nerds think android is better. Normal people with jobs usually know what just werks
>>
File: unnamed8.png (64 KB, 443x788) Image search: [Google]
unnamed8.png
64 KB, 443x788
On android you can disable animations making your phone very very fast, which on ios you cant get rid of animations at all.
>>
>>54468822
>iOS is not fast enough

-nobody ever
>>
>>54468780
>Yeah sure m8. That is why MM that came out almost a year ago still has less than 10% market share
Because carriers still think it's shit and upgrading for the sake of upgrading is retarded.

>Meanwhile iOS9 has 90%
And it sucks, iOS8 was 10x better

>Doesn't even compare
No it doesn't but like I said all the updates in the world still can't make the fact that iPhones suck go away.
>>
>>54468807
>just werks
>month long period where a simple text could make messaging unusable
>can't share music from different computers because itunes will wipe the entire phone
>no way to sync without itunes
>>
>>54468835
Someone post those keyboard delay webums
>>
>>54468856
Lmao you just said they get updates now you're saying they dont? hahaha lmao

>And it sucks, iOS8 was 10x better
yeah sure

>iPhones suck go away.
ahaha poorfag btfo
>>
>>54468870
>a glitch that was easily fixable and doesn't even happen anymore thanks to apple updates

Not like android doesn't glitch 100x times more. The fact that you need a picture to make an argument proves it.

Nobody needs to post a picture to prove that android is laggy buggy shit. Its common knowledge.
>>
>>54468879
I paid for my iPhone 6 in full price (no lease). Had it for about a year before I paid for my Z3 in full price (no lease).

iPhones suck man, you just haven't had an android phone before. I used to think just like you. Ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>54468901
>he fell for the android is giltchy meme

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2476755,00.asp
>>
>>54467909
But you do have time to not get fixes for shit that should have been in the phone in the first place?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-09-17-04-35.png (147 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-09-17-04-35.png
147 KB, 1080x1920
>>54468780
I have a gs5 and it has consistently updated. Currently on MM. I started on JB. Not sure what you're going on about with the "no updates" lies.
>>
>>54469341
What's the battery life like now?
>>
>>54468780
Are you counting all the phones that don't get updated anymore and can't even be downgraded so they're not slow pieces of shit? Not hard to get 90% adoption when you slow down the older phones forcing people to upgrade then you only have 4 or 5 devices, total.
Even then older Android versions are way ahead of the latest iOS versions in terms of features, because unlike iOS features are not tied to OS versioning.
>>
Android if you want the power of customization

IOS if you want practicality

windows phone if you want practicality and a decent piece of hardware
>>
>>54469584
But not windows if you want features and support.
>>
>>54469629
and not IOS if you want features

honestly just get Android and customize it to your liking. It's always the best option if you take the time to do it
>>
File: 1450546330398.jpg (69 KB, 678x590) Image search: [Google]
1450546330398.jpg
69 KB, 678x590
>>54468725
Only by retarded plebs
>>
File: 1441477306337.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1441477306337.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>54468835
>>54468870
>>
I haven't used Android since the Droid Bionic came out, but holy shit was it an unstable piece of shit. It seems to be really good at doing things that I don't use my phone for, like hosting mail servers, and really shit at doing things I do use my phone for, which is listening to music, organizing photos, playing games without having them crash, etc.
>>
>>54469489
Android 6.0 drastically improved battery life for basically every phone.
>>
>>54468901
>The fact that you have proof means you're wrong
>Nobody needs to prove that android is laggy buggy shit, because I say so
>>
>>54468283
kekd irl
>>
>>54469720
Dammit everyone i talk to who say they hate android because they had one once and it sucked had a droid. Droids fucked the market for androids. They were shitty, but other phones (galaxy, nexus, htc, etc.) Are significantly better.
>>
>>54468445
i'm on android 4.4.4 and everything works as it should, my phone is a portable computer. you sound like a clueless idiot, now just go and buy an iphone. if you search deep inside you its what you wanted anyway.
>>
>>54469695
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10UBsSo6O4I
>>
>>54468597
6.0 isn't in beta
>>
>>54469806
I'm a clueless idiot because I want a good UI?

If you had tried iOS once you would know what a difference it makes, specially compared to android.

I get that people have different needs but you sound more like a clueless idiot than me
>>
File: 1462431792660.png (7 KB, 300x423) Image search: [Google]
1462431792660.png
7 KB, 300x423
>>54467757
Android.

Expandable memory, file browser, don't have to use itunes, operating system that isn't gimped.
>>
>>54469826
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_CWMuPd6yA
>>
>>54469901
None of that makes worth using android.

If you have decent internal storage expandable memory is useless.

File browser is nice but has piratically no use on a phone, specially on iOS. And its not like you can't work around anything that would need a file system.

itunes is shit but its part of the Apple package that makes the phone secure.

At least iPhone is faster, has more fluid UI, looks better and consistent, gets software updates, just werks, holds value, has better apps etc.. Things that really matter in real world use.

td:dr

/g/ neckbeard/ underage gamer ricar - pick android
normalfag - pick iphone
>>
>>54467811
I have both an iPhone 6 and galaxy S7 and I like the iPhone more. My major complaint about Android is that apps crash all the time. My experience with the iPhone has been much cleaner when it comes to bugs. However, if you're into ricing your phone then android is you're choice.
>>
>>54469994
See this >>54469315
>>
>>54469945
>doesn't reopen apps
>no factory reset

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtBHW5Nn2zI
>>
>>54469989
>normalfag - pick iphone
Sounds about right
>>
>>54469657 Opie can't even be bothered to search each of these and compare them. What makes you think that he isn't too lazy to customize Android?
>>
>>54469315
>>54470007
Can vouch for this. iOS 8 crashed like a fucking bitch constantly for me. iOS 9 seems better, but it still crashes a lot on opening apps sometimes... Mind boggling.
>>
>>54470033
Gaymes will always load faster on the 6S because of its faster processor and storage. When it comes to OSes and loading actual applications, you can clearly see Android is superior in the beginning of the test
>>
>>54470106
OP here. Like I said above. I don't like customization. I tried on Android and hated it.

I even have nova prime but don't use it. Icon packs never cover all the icons well.

Also, I don't have the time for it.
>>
>>54470166
>When it comes to OSes and loading actual applications
you mean android has faster loading animations.

Too bad it must reload apps all the time even with a lot more RAM
>>
>>54470106
I have 2 iPhone friends I've converted over by showing them the power of customization

1 of which is still using his iphone until I give him the word on a worthy phone. im thinking zenphone

I've had other friends using nothing or old practical cellphones

I'll keep trying to convert until my last breath

it's only the retarded by choice people that chose the non android platforms.

A lot of us are lazy fucks when it comes to research. Even I ask g questions like this every now and then
>>
File: 1457403744153.jpg (29 KB, 628x380) Image search: [Google]
1457403744153.jpg
29 KB, 628x380
>Android or iOS?
>I have to buy a new phone
>No hateful discussion pls.
Background: I went from several flip phones to 2 Android touch screens (Motorola's I no like) to iPhone 3GS to Samsung S3 to iPhone 6+ and here is my thoughts on iOS and Android phones.
I absolutely disapprove of the Apple Store. Just try to sort it by ratings/reviews/popularity and making an informed or smart choice. Buy an app that doesn't work? good luck complaining about it. ask me how I know that.
Android had it's bugs just like iOS. My iPhone 6+ hasn't locked up but it has refused to answer calls more than once from people not blocked. I like the Android apps much better because there are more of them that do something useful, I know I'll get some flack for that. The Android App store is way more user friendly. My next phone will be an Android. If I buy a leading Samsung phone I won't activate/install their proprietary stuff if I can help it, too much redundancy with inadequate justification.
>>
Android is fun to tinker around with.
I have years of experience flashing ROMs, pirating apps, etc. etc. Android can be really fun to customize.
However, in practical use, as a phone - it's shit. Crashes, lag, performance issues, unreliable shit.
Now that I actually have a job, school, and no time, I've switched from Android to iPhone.
iPhone 'just werks'. it has a really snappy UI thanks to not being coded in FUCKING JAVA, has better messaging, has the best camera on the market, and the appstore works much better than Google Play. It works best as a communications device - sure you're missing out on cool shit like file managers and shit, but who gives a fuck - IT'S A PHONE
>>
>>54470231
No. The animations may be faster but on the nexus the screen stays white for split second before loading the rest of the app. On the iphone everything is already there when the app shows up most of the time, but it's still slower than the nexus.
>>
>>54470237
>switching to android because customization

How is highschool, friend?

iPhone UI not only looks better than any riced android shit but apps look better as well, something you can never change.
>>
>>54470348
Top kek. Enjoy your cluttered homescreen that is identical as everyone's
>>
>>54470348
How's your opinion buddy?

I'll like what I like and I'll find others that like it.

I would have agreed with you on the UI but I like stealing apps and ricing so I'll keep supporting customization
>>
Wait for the iPhone 7 in September before you buy.

IOS all the way unless you need "muh customizashuns".
>>
>>54470348

This.

>>54470399

If your home screen is that big a part of your identity I feel really sorry for you.

>>54470405

Stealing apps is just as easy on an iPhone poorfag. No jailbreak required unless you really want the my little pony custom icon pack and matching widget set... heh... in that case Android has it beat.
>>
K, so bought a new phone (s7 edge), and need to get my old texts onto my new phone. I use the Sony text app, so no hangouts. How do I go about doing this? I tried textra, but they don't have a back up feature. Helium doesn't work with my old phone.

Any suggestions?

This is honestly the biggest gripe I have about Android. Texts are important, don't wanna lose that stuff, yet there's no clear way to back them up.
>>
>>54470463
>If your home screen is that big a part of your identity I feel really sorry for you.

It may be, it may be not. Customization may be useless to you but the fact is that good riced Android will always shit all over iOS
>>
>>54469989
Pathetic.
>>
File: 1462497992685.jpg (13 KB, 285x298) Image search: [Google]
1462497992685.jpg
13 KB, 285x298
>>54470180
>>>54470106
>OP here. Like I said above. I don't like customization. I tried on Android and hated it.
>I even have nova prime but don't use it. Icon packs never cover all the icons well.
>Also, I don't have the time for it.
You sir are a great candidate for the iPhone, I don't mean that in a bad way at all because it is a good phone, a lot of people like it. I don't because the apps and dumb-down customization.
>>
FoxFire os
>>
If you do happen to choose Android, please choose a Nexus, Motorola, or at least something that will actually be supported on all networks and continue to get updates. I'm tired of people asking me why their carrier won't unlock their phone, and why it's slow.
>>
>>54468780
MM has no market share because consumer sheep are idiots who buy whatever their carrier salespeople tell them to.
>>
File: No O.gif (3 MB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
No O.gif
3 MB, 150x150
>>54470425
>Wait for the iPhone 7 in September before you buy.
Wait for iPhone 8 before you buy the 7. Stick with the plan the fuckers started. A two year plan. Buy it no interest and monthly, pay it off early but 2 years later get another one that is not the latest. save your money don't fall for the hyped marketing.
>>
>>54470399
>cluttered
lmao

Its called piratical intelligent design. You have your apps exactly where you need them not in the middle a drawer somewhere.

>i need icon packs and custom launchers to express my individuality

that's why ricers are scum. They are all gamer kids like you.

Meanwhile iPhone users just want to get work done. That is why iPhone user have more money, they are employed adults. Not kids playing around with widgets.

And the interface looks good on iOS because icons aren't a mess, on android icons need to be hidden away.
>>
>>54467757
bb10 masterrace
>>
>>54470587
nice argument

I expect nothing less from an Android pleb
>>
File: 1459826771721.jpg (21 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1459826771721.jpg
21 KB, 460x276
>>54470890
>>>54470587
>nice argument
>I expect nothing less from an Android pleb
Pathetic is right for your iOS talking points. It just sounds like a youngster on a gig with one of these places that pay for product social networking. There's a term for it but can't think of it at the moment.
>>
>>54471030
>all that mental gymnastics

What was it? Some cool kid in your school had an iPhone and you didn't like him?
>>
File: 1460295404866.jpg (118 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1460295404866.jpg
118 KB, 800x600
>>54471108
>Some cool kid in your school had an iPhone and you didn't like him?
Not at all. If your offended in anyway
>>
>>54471198
Ok. If you say so.

Try using arguments next time though because just calling it pathetic or doing some attempt at ad-hominen people are going to think that.
>>
iOS just werks
>>
>>54468178
t. good goy
>>
File: are you retarded.jpg (66 KB, 485x662) Image search: [Google]
are you retarded.jpg
66 KB, 485x662
>>54471376
>>54471342
>>54471108
>>54470890
>>54470875
>>54470425
>>54469989
>>54469871
Samefag much? nah
>>
>>54469489
Roughly the same. I keep it on airplane mode at work because I'm usually in the skin of a ship and there's no service, so it'll go 3-4 days like that.
>>
>>54467757
>using a cell phone
Here's your reminder that if you own a cell phone then you might as well let the government install a telescreen in your home.
>the NSA actively collects bulk metadata on cell phone connections to cell towers and stores it for months at a time in their FASCIA database, allowing them to look you up in their database and see a map of your travel habbits, they also now give all other 3 letter agencies access to this data
>in all cell phones with only a couple exceptions (such as the Blackphone and Neo900) the baseband processor, which controls the cell phone's connection to the cell tower, has complete access to the phone's main CPU and RAM, allowing complete backdoor access to your cell phone with simple exploits which are easy for the governemnt to develop because they can request the baseband firmware from companies for a security audit
>police departments regularly deploy stingrays for tracking cell phones and their owners

>but how do I keep in contact with people without a cell phone
Cell service providers in the US allow you to email to a phone number for SMS (just email the phone number at the service provider's address, ie [email protected] for AT&T or [email protected] for Verizon, make sure to keep your messages inside the 140/160 character limit) and text to email addresses (just enter the email address you wish to text to instead of a phone number) for no additional cost. For calling, a home phone with modern VOIP service can be had for under $10 a month if you look.
>>
>>54469989
>decent internal storage
How much is decent? Because I guarantee I can get more and find a use for it.

>>54470875
>iPhone users just want to get work done
99% of the people using their iPhones are on fucking facebook, instagram, twitter, grindr, etc. Don't try that work argument bullshit because it's a load of bullshit.

>>54471485
That's impractical. Despite what I said above, people do use phones for work (occasionally) and don't want to pull out their laptop, connect to wifi, send an email, and wait for a response when it comes to setting up meetings or accounting for their subordinates. Smartphones are ideal for this and even have email apps if you need to be more formal, but are at a site without wifi or computer access.
>>
>>54468611
Stock Moto G2 was kitkat if i remember well and now is marshmallow. From 4.4.4 to 6.0.
>>
>>54467757
they both run on the ARM architecture, so either is fine, i guess :^)
>>
>>54470300
>sure you're missing out on cool shit like file managers and shit, but who gives a fuck - IT'S A PHONE
it's a fucking $600 computer
>>
>>54467757
iPhone.
A jailbroken iOS device has more potential than even a rooted Android device.
iTunes is great for managing music and movies, even if you pirate them.
There are more exclusive games, mostly JRPGs.
You can stream movies for free with Cinema Box.
It's more convenient and easy to use.
Emulators work surprisingly better than in Android.
It's more reliable and has cool tweaks when you jailbreak it.
Glorious iPhone Master Race or gtfo.
>>
Besides, iPhones have a fuckton more cover cases to choose fron than any other phone.
>>
File: belittling Costanza.jpg (8 KB, 276x277) Image search: [Google]
belittling Costanza.jpg
8 KB, 276x277
>>54469989
>If you have decent internal storage expandable memory is useless
>I pay hundreds of dollars for mere tens of gigabytes of extra memory. Cuck me harder, Cook sempai.
>>
>>54469871
nigga i had 2 iphones before i went to android and never looking back. nice projection on your part. kill yourself
>>
>>54476222
I had an Android from the G1 to the S4 then switched to iPhone 5->5s->6->6s+.

With a jailbreak, iPhones really are superior to Androids imo.
>>
>>54467757
If you get an iPhone, just proceed to kill yourself right there in the store.

I recommend a Sony Xperia Z2 if they still make them. Dank as fuck phone, probably next to free now. Still rocking top end hardware.
>>
>>54477361
http://newsfeed.time.com/2010/08/10/new-report-iphone-users-have-more-sex/
>>
>>54468126
Only a homosexual male would buy an iPhone.

It is designed from the ground up to trick gullible women into wasting their money.
>>
>>54477383
Why are android users so vehemently angry at people who buy iPhones? It would make an interesting case study.
>>
>>54477382

This is the gullibility of an apple cuck on full display.
If your phone determines how much sex you get, you should definitely kill yourself as per my suggestion.
>>
>>54477419
Not anger, we are simply left incredulous at the gullibility of some members of society.

>worse apps
>worse hardware
>proprietary everything
>vastly inflated cost

Yeah, sounds like a good deal. Oh, and could you please refill my water trough?
>>
>>54467757
>Reply
iphone. you need your phone to text, call, browse the web and check email. everything else is extraneous.

i rmemeber having an android. i spent all my time modding it until it was a bogged down slow piece of shit. then i switched back to an iphone and here i am, three years later with a 5s, as good as day 1.

of course, its all preference, but really, you dont need to have your nose in your phone at all times.
>>
$400 Android phone will do exactly what a $700 iPhone does. Android devices have enough power nowadays to function as well. iPhones just werk if you want that but I wouldn't pay almost twice to have basically the same functions and in some cases worse build quality.
>>
>>54477682
iPhones also come with a status, whether that matters to you or not is not for any 1 person to decide. But when a group chat is made and the first message is green not blue, baka desu senpai.
>>
>>54467855
Expandable storage
Removable batteries
File manager

These are still useful (especially expandable storage) if you aren't a power user. Also it can be cheaper.

>inb4 faggot with mcJob pretending to be rich
>>
>>54468126
>I think having $600-700 to spare means that I'm rich

>waah must defend my shitty purchase but I can't come up with anything other than le price circlejerk
>>
>>54477682
>$400 Android phone will do exactly what a $700 iPhone does
Nah, Apple, Samsung and other top dogs spend shit ton of money to improve image processing and small shit like that. Chinese copycats usually don't do that.
>>
Depends what you do with your phone, if you like tinkering etc. Overall I think Android has a superior app market, as long as it isn't a bootloader locked TouchJizz you can freely change things
>>
>>54467855
Then get the fuck off /g/
>>
>>54467757
I had two iPhones before this Redmi N3P, iPhone 4S and 5S.
I liked some of the dumbed down simplicity but for the ridiculous price it wasn't much. I also hate iTunes.
>>
>>54480260
And forgot to say, I love cheap SD cards, file managers and customisability. So no more iPhones for me.
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.