[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Brave Browser any good for privacy and security?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: brave-logo.jpg (16 KB, 570x386) Image search: [Google]
brave-logo.jpg
16 KB, 570x386
Or should I just stick with Firefox ESR?
>>
Install Chrome and stop being an autist.
>>
>>54463566
this
>>
>>54463566
>if you don't like what I like then you have autism
ok
>>
>>54463566
>>54463583
do this if you want shitty performance and absolutely horrible UI.

stick with firefox, at least that shit doesnt crash every 5 minutes
>>
>>54463588
You literally could have autism if you use something outside of chrome/internet explorer. Old dumb people use internet explorer and everyone else uses chrome. Using something outside of this is a sign of autism.
>>
>>54463605
Chrome is literally designed to not crash. Bait smarter, not harder.
>>
>>54463605
>*do this if you want amazing performance and a good UI.
>*stick with chrome, at least that shit doesnt crash every 5 minutes
ftfy

ex-firefox user btw
>>
>>54463651
yet it literally does every time i install it.
fuck off with the bait shit
>>54463657
look up
>>
>>54463624
>whatever is popular is good
ok
>>
File: nice meme.png (24 KB, 847x543) Image search: [Google]
nice meme.png
24 KB, 847x543
>>
>>54463651
I hate when people say this, I use chrome and the whole "sandbox tabs" hurr only one tab will ever crash. Is total, shit. I prefer chrome over cuckfox but trying to claim it never crashes is BS.
>>
>>54463674
>>54463773
What the fuck are you guys doing? I've been using Chrome on Windows, Linux and OS X for years and had maybe three or four crashes total. The last one was over one year ago.
>>
>>54463876
nothing, i literally installed it on several PCs with new windows and it did the same shit over and over. works fine for other people though, i dont get it
>>
>>54463907
Must be a bug, I guess.
https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95315?hl=en
>>
>>54463975
dunno, just made my experience with chrome shit.
>>
All browsers are have their own benefits and cons but stability wise security-wise and use casewise is Chrome is better. However there are some advantages to other brothers like Firefox where plugins can have full control of the browser where is Chrome is all permission-based and there's a very limited features such as request interception and request sending from intercepted request. But there are plugins that allow you to send requests that are very nice for Chrome
>>
>>54463624
I don't like the chrome logo so I don't use it
Wut u gon say naw
>>
>>54463552
nah, it's some pro advertisement bullshit
>>
>>54463773
chrome doesn't exactly chrash for me when I try to use it, instead it just randomly freezes the entire system and I have to do a hard reboot
>>
>>54463624
easy steps for an easy life
Find something you may like
try it for a long period
like it
THEN ONLY THEN read what others are thinking about it

To others it may seem that you want to be different but in reality you just prefere experiencing things by yourself.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.