[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would be a reason to fail the HR interview besides saying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: vEKWWCA.jpg (39 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
vEKWWCA.jpg
39 KB, 500x328
What would be a reason to fail the HR interview besides saying absolute stupid shit?
>>
>>54460122
not being compliant with company values.
What does that actually mean? No idea.
>>
>>54460122

I said I already had an offer at another company. Is that reason for failure?
>>
>>54460155
>not being compliant with company values.

"Soft skills" maybe? What type of company was this?
>>
>>54460122
any possible reason. They could just not like your face
>>
>>54460231
>They could just not like your face

Are you shitting me?
>>
Sometimes they ask job specific questions while you dont even know what's expected of you.
>apply at a job at an organisation that helps mentally ill people
>they ask me what I think about being called in the middle of the night by an upset client
>wonder if I should say if I keep professional distance or if I'm always available
>honestly dont care
>say I keep professional distance
>wrong

>apply at an organisation that overseas the financial market at the eu
>they ask me how I would handle a call from Italy
>have no idea what they want to hear because I have no idea what my job will look like
>ehh pick up the phone and write down what they say?
>>
>>54460122
Not following the STAR method of answering the interviewers questions.
>>
>>54460320
They wouldn't be able to pinpoint that as the reason, but it's possible. Maybe they just got a bad feeling about you.

HR generally can't tell who will be a good fit talent-wise, but they have a good feel for the personality types who end up causing them problems once they get hired.
>>
>>54460670
this, it's essentially profiling based on how much of a problem your personality will be
>>
>>54460416
>what I think about being called in the middle of the night by an upset client
call the police
how did he even get my personal number?
>>
>>54460670
>>54460716

From 10 questions?
>>
>>54460122
you don't look groomed (e.g. greasy hair, you stink, dirty or untidy clothes, dandruff etc.)
halitosis
you're doing nervous fidgeting around (leg up and down shake, scratching too much)
you avoid eye contact
you give off the creepy vibe.
you are too late
you stare excessively at the other person
you make menacing sounds (like MMMMMMWAAHH, nnnnrrrghhh, REEEEEEEEEE, hork hork hork)
you look jewish and the company is nazis
you look nazi and the company is jewish
you have perhaps visible tattoos

of course none of those would be openly admitted as reason why they didn't hire you.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.