[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there actually any jobs out there that I can work from home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Is there actually any jobs out there that I can work from home through doing shit online? Currently working 10 hour days making good money at my day job. Just looking for something a bit extra to help pay some bills.
>>
>>54454878
Not if you work for someone else. But you can start your own businesses. But that would require creativity on your part.
>>
If your attractive you can become a cam whore.
>>
No, the dream is not real
>>
If you're making good money and working 50 hour weeks why the hell would you want more work??

Turn your 500 aircons off or downsize to a smaller place if bills are that bad.
>>
>>54454878
go fuck yourself

>>>/biz/
>>
>>54454878
Nice pic.

And stop being lazy and get a real job, faggot.
>>
>>54454878
yes, camwhoring.
>>
being a NEET
>>
only if you're actually good at something
so no
>>
mechanical turk surveys
audio transcription
commissioned talent/skilled work

none of it pays well
the best thing you can possibly do to work from home is to find a job, and ask to work from home

call centers are probably the most common kind of job that lets you do this, but there's a lot others where it's an option
you're not going to be able to moonlight these kinds of jobs though, these will require primary work time
>>
Git gud at ASSFAGGOTS, have a bomastic personality and become notorious in the community for being a toxic motherfucker who constantly calls others hackers and retards.

Watch as the Twitch subscribers roll in.
>>
>>54454878
code quality and web dev. for pajeet tier salaries.
>>
Why do they say bomb pussy when it's really the hot body? She could have stank puss and guys would still text her daily.
>>
Code some cool freemium apps
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.