[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
spoon feeding a kid how to download stuff via torrents. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: 1450100822933.jpg (43 KB, 655x560) Image search: [Google]
1450100822933.jpg
43 KB, 655x560
spoon feeding a kid how to download stuff via torrents. It's like these kids know nothing but apps.

he deleted the torrent in the tracker but kept the movie to "keep it clean"
>>
>>54453492
post feet
>>
At least he wasn't intentionally being a leeching baka
>>
>>54453492
Did he delete it while it was being downloaded?
>>
>>54453535
I invited him to iptorrent and told him to download only freeleech stuff but he still has hit and runs.

I still think he doesn't understand the concept of p2p. He is only 14 and never heard of kazaa or anything like that.
>>
>>54453552
No, after it was done
>>
I do the same, I'm a filthy leecher and it won't change, if people are stupid enough to seed illegal things it's their problem.
They reap what they sow, I take minimal risk so they won't try to buttfuck me.
>>
>>54453582
based

Any way to disable seeding completely in qstalledmeme? I only found option to limit in to 1kb/s
>>
>>54453574
But that's the correct thing to do.
Only cucks seed.
>>
>>54453582
wow you're really cool

you know you still seed when you're downloading right?
>>
>>54453605
if no one seeded you wouldn't be able to download anything

I take it you've never been in any good private trackers.
>>
>>54453492
>apps
>he deleted the torrent in the tracker
He sounds about as retarded as you do.
>>
>>54453626
>you wouldn't be able to download anything
Except that I can, because cucks like you always seed.

Keep on seeding bro, ratio is totally important to you after all.
>>
>>54453610
you don't
>>
>>54453651
in the client

you know what I meant
>>
>>54453610
I put 0kb/s in upload field so no it doesn't
>>
>>54453676
you're still uploading information to the swarm

not seeding doesn't shield you from being caught
>>
>>54453694
lol
>>
>>54453610
wow you're so smart

you know uploading and downloading are different things right?
>>
>>54453666
>delete it from the tracker in the client
You're retarded, Satan. Fuck off back to hell.
>>
>>54453492
>he deleted the torrent in the tracker but kept the movie to "keep it clean"
What in the world is wrong with that? If I'm done with downloading a torrent then I clear my client and if necessary sort out the directories and filenames of what I've torrented.
>>
>>54453732
OP is a big memer
>>
wow lots of butthurt teenagers ITT
>>
>>54453746
only freetards are buttblasted because only beta cucks seed
>>
>>54453732
because it's a private tracker where you need to maintain a ratio.
>>
>>54453559
Just keep leading him through it, he'll get there eventually. Gotta start somewhere, right?
>>
>>54453559
He's gonna get you banned.
Why would you knowingly invite someone who is going to leech?
>>
>>54453762
Why are you starting a tech illiterate on p2p private trackers? What did you think would happen
>>
>>54453772
He hasn't leeched anything yet because i told him to download only freeleech torrents.

I'm more worried about the hit and runs.
>>
>>54453777
because he was going to download from the piratebay and they are serving malware right now
>>
>>54453492
>he deleted the torrent in the tracker but kept the movie to "keep it clean"

I do this all the time. Don't tell me you keep every torrent file you've ever downloaded. Do you?
>>
cool story bro
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.