[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a good IPS panel with G-sync that is at least 144Hz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1446414416899.jpg (5 KB, 180x135) Image search: [Google]
1446414416899.jpg
5 KB, 180x135
What's a good IPS panel with G-sync that is at least 144Hz 2560x1440?

No price limits.
>>
>>54451108
Go to logicalincrements.com and look at their monitor guide
>>
>>54451143
Hmm. Thanks

I'm looking at the PG279Q but it seems the only difference over PG278Q is the IPS and slower response time...
>>
>>54451217
What kind of graphics card do you have? I'm tempted to get a 1440p 144 hz gsync monitor but at the moment I have a 780ti and I'd be getting 30ish fps in 1440p
>>
>>54451267
>What kind of graphics card do you have?
I currently have a 670

I'm getting a 1080 to go with it.
>>
>>54451108

if you have no price limit then your only two good options are the acer xb271hu and asus pg279q

nothing beats them yet, but they both have notoriously poor quality control, so you may need to rma to get a defect-free panel

other than that id get the acer because it's $50 cheaper
>>
UP3017Q
>>
>>54451267
What the fuck are you trying to run?
My 780 can pull 4k at 30+ if I fiddle enough with graphics options.
>>
>>54451108
>PG279Q

I just got this and love it.

I had read some bad stuff about quality control and back light bleed. Either i got lucky, or they improved the quality.

I absolutely love it, would highly recommend.

The PG278Q is not an IPS panel, it is a TN panel, which is why the response time is lower.
>>
What's the deal with g-sync I heard it can make some games have higher input latency?
>>
>>54452365
>pg279q
But it's literally just a pg278q with speakers and IPS

its not worth the extra money.
>>
>>54451108
> g-sync
> not waiting for the monitor renaissance this winter with DP 1.3/1.4
> pic of ultrashit aspect ratio monitor

so many mistakes, OP...
>>
>>54452809
pg278q has even worse qc issues than the newer ahva models. chances are high that you'll get one with pathetically low avg gamma like 1.7 vs 2.2 for all the review units, and no way to change it in the osd. the dell s2716dg is a better, cheaper choice.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.