[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm the only who despises Windows "apps"? They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Captura de Tela (42).png (211 KB, 910x577) Image search: [Google]
Captura de Tela (42).png
211 KB, 910x577
I'm the only who despises Windows "apps"?
They are fucking slow to open, lack features when compared to its web/.exe versions.
>>
You are probably the only one who uses them. Just uninstall them.
>>
>>54444615
>I'm the only who despises Windows "apps"?
I don't know, are you?

Learn how to phrase a question ya dumbass.
>>
I don't.

I don't use them as I use other programs for my music, email, video, etc., but they're far from bad. For basic functionality that works well together with the rest of Windows, they're pretty decent.
>>
>>54444635
But they come back after every update
>>54444806
pajeesh pls
>>
Even gentoo uses the word app, what now faggot
>>
>>54446844
like cortana and shit yeah, you can remove most of them but you can never fully remove the cancer
>>
File: 4L_OAOz5wrq.jpg (104 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
4L_OAOz5wrq.jpg
104 KB, 540x720
>>54444615
Time to buy a gentoo
>>
>>54444615
Just use Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB N edition.
>>
>>54444615
>They are fucking slow to open

FUCKING THIS. Why do fucking "apps" (which are designed to also work on smartphones) take their sweet fucking time to open the fuck up?
>>
>>54446733
ha!
>>
> They are fucking slow to open,
I have a 2010 laptop with a Core 2 Duo and 4 GB of RAM and they open instantly. Besides that, nothing is forcing you to use them and there's plenty of traditional desktop alternatives for each of them.

I use them a lot. Photos, Groove Music, Baconit, Edge, Grover for podcasts... Pretty nice that I can have almost the same apps on my based Windows Phone.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.